7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons

Beginne am Anfang

Bumblebee, : Whatever you are doing, better hurry.:

The Allspark glowed brightly, it's light spilling across the base making every bot, con and human turn towards the source of the light. When the light disappeared there were two forms who had jumped on Sam chirping and chattering. Sam himself was laughing and crying holding the twins that were born while Bumblebee was staring in awe at the sparklings. The first two alive sparklings in a millennium and felt his protective codes stirring. The humans were in awe as well as they watched the scene but Sam was soon enough getting serious and shouting orders.

Sam, "As you all can see, this Cube is how the Cybertronians get children. It is very important we protect it from falling into the wrong hands. Also this is Ohn and Hong, say hello to everyone you two."

Ohn, "Click?"

Hong, "Chirrrp."

Miles, "Ohn, Hong, welcome."

Glenn cooed, "They really are babies. Babies, we have to protect."

Maggie nodded, "Yeah, they are seriously adorable. They look like robot cats."

Keller, "Well, you need to get them out of here to protect them. This is a war zone."

Bumblebee nodded and transformed opening his door for Sam, Miles and the sparklings to get into his cab. Simmons told them to go using a secret passage and the three of them would keep the tiny con busy. Miles nodded and they left through the underground tunnels hearing curses and laser shots behind them. Unknown to them, they had been seen by Laserbeak who then informed Soundwave who informed Megatron. Megatron had a very complicated expression on his face when he saw the recording. He was happy to see the sparklings but furious to see a bunch of organics holding them.

Megatron gave an order, "Keep the Autobots busy. I will personally get the Allspark, the sparklings and that strange human."

Starscream stared at him incredulously, "The human too? Do not tell me you started to like humans."

Megatron snarled, "Over the millennium, no Cybertronian has managed to get an answer from the Allspark especially after the sparkling center fell. During my years of captivity, none of the humans were able to create a sparkling. This one, this one somehow was able to. He will be mine, no one else. He will create more sparklings for us."

Sam felt a shiver go down his spine, 'I feel like something bad will happen.'

Miles, "Are you alright?"

Hong, "S.... S.... Sam. Sam."

Sam's eyes brightened, "Yes Hong?"

Hong, "Sam."

Ohn cooed, "Saaaaammmm."

Miles despite smiling felt a disturbed feeling in his bones, 'Why do I feel like there was a huge misunderstanding that just occurred?'

Bumblebee trilled and chirruped at the sparklings who chirruped back curiously and poked at him with their EM field. Bumblebee was feeling over the moon, as the Earth saying goes as the sparklings looked around poking at him curiously. When Optimus had heard about the sparklings he was shocked at first, then ecstatic and finally ordered Ratchet and Ironhide to rendezvous with Bumblebee. The weapons specialist muttered about unlucky humans and dragged Ratchet along with him to check on them and make sure they were alright.

Optimus, "Megatron!"

Megatron, "Prime, I heard you have a very interesting human."

Optimus narrowed his optics, "I do not know what you mean."

Megatron smirked at him, "A human that managed to get the Allspark to respond and create sparklings. Not one but two. A pair of twins."

Elita bristled, "You will not touch them."