🩸Euphoria (pt.39)🩸

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure it felt abandoned."

Shivers crept up my arms as she pulled my shorts and underwear down to my ankles, and gently bit my neck.

"Wh-what?"

I could hear her small huff as she smiled. Her cool tongue swept over the small nip, as her fangs softly grazed against the sensitive skin on my neck.

"Oh, god..." I whispered.

The familiar feeling of the vibrator against my clit was recognizable before she even turned it on. Once she did, it was like bliss radiating through my body.

I groaned.

My head fiercely launched itself back into the cushion, "T-too much," I whimpered.

"Is it, really? Or are you just not warmed up?" She smirked, kissing my jaw.

"W-well it's sure been quite- quite some time."

A small moan left my mouth and my hand rushed up to cover it.

The vibrations started pulsing as she switched the setting. My heart began to palpitate violently as I became more wet by the second.

"Take care of this, will you?"
"M-mhmm.."

Cleo hid an obvious smirk as she handed the vibrator over to me under the blanket and got up to tend to the baby.

Which she didn't need to do. The baby was fine. She was just teasing me.

I pushed it against my clit, applying more pressure. My breath heightened and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"I-I have to orgasm." I squeaked.

"Hold it," she said.
"I can't,"

"Do it anyway."

The vibrations continued with no mercy, still pulsating against my nerves. Causing me to whimper out in pleasure.

"Keep going, darling, just like that."

I groaned, my breath was again getting caught in my throat.

"Breathe, baby." Cleo rasped.

I listened to her and let the feeling take over my body.

"Oh, please?" I moaned.

"I'll give you a break this time," she answered, "you may cum when you please."

I turned up the setting, trying my hardest to reach my climax, but ultimately failing.

"H-help me...please."
"What was that?"

I turned my head to look at her. "I can't,"

She raised her eyebrows as a smirk plastered across her lips, "Okay, my good girl. I can help."

She walked over to me and leaned down, taking the vibrator out of my hands and pushing two fingers into me.

"How is that?"

"R-really good, th-thank you..." I was having trouble getting words out, about to reach my climax.

Her fingers curled and thrusted in and out. I focused on the pleasure and fell in, gasping as I released my orgasm. My walls felt delicate.

She helped me ride it out as I cursed under my breath.

"Good girl," she kissed my neck and turned the vibrator off, before retracting her fingers.

She snorted, "You've made me messy, darling."

Cleo licked off my sticky liquids and went to the kitchen to wash up.