chapter 01. once in a while✨

"तेरी नज़र में नई सी अदा है, नया सा नशा भी घुला है
         कई दिनों से बंधा था बादल जोतेरे ही बालों में खुला है"

Author's Pov:

The evenings in Kolkata are very beautiful. The sky is strewn with stars, the slow cool breeze soothes the mind and body.

On this beautiful evening, Arpita was sitting in Kolkata's Rabindra Sadan's auditorium. Dressed in her Kathak attire (kathak is a classical Indian dance. Came from Utter Pradesh, North India).
wore jewelleries, kajal applied on her brown orb eyes, highlighted face and with some minimal makeup.

Arpita' look✨

Arpita' look✨

Today was her dance competition. Before a while, The competition had started and she was nervously waiting for her turn.

Shaking legs, rubbing hand, she was continuously biting her lips in tension.

Suddenly a beautiful girl, wearing cargo pants and a T-shirt with a Tweety Bird printed on it, came running towards her.

Sayantani's look🥰

Sayantani's look🥰

"What are you doing duffer... it's your turn. Come naaa behen(sister)!". Sayantani said while sighing.

"Haaa? Itni jaldi?" Arpita panicked. She said in a trumbling voice. Looking at her, it was sure that she is not really ready for this competition.

"Tu pichle 1 ghante se baithi huyi hain". Sayantani said being annoyed. She knows that her best friend does the same thing every time she goes into a competition.