Chapter 21- phyco Veronica

AUTHOR'S POV--

Veronica did not come to college for the next two days. That's why Sayantani thought that Veronica would probably not do anything more strange now.

There were only one day left for the fest. That is why all the students were very happy and excited for this. All the preparations for the fest were done, only invitation cards were left to be given.

The entire responsibility of the fest was on the students, that is why a student of 4th year extinguished all the other students in the hall room.

Arpita and the 3rd year boy Rohan stood in front of the mic. Rohan and Veronica were about to host but because of her absence, Rohan requested Arpita to be his partner.

Arpita started speaking," hello everyone, as you know that tomorrow is our college fest, the day you guys are eagerly waiting for.
But I just want to tell you guys something very important to our fest".

Arpita stopped and Rohan started to speak,
"This fest will continue for two days".
As soon as Rohan said this, all the students started hooting with excitement. After pacifying them all, Rohan said,

"This fest will last for two days but it has some rules.
On the first day, a Bollywood themed outfit will be worn, that is, you all can dress up like your favorite Bollywood character.

And we'll decide a winner of the theme among you, and on the second day, you can dress up as you want and that day, we'll do some fun activities".

Ishaan, Sayantani, Siddharth and Aditya were just staring at both of them.
"ye wahi namuna hain na jisne hamari Apu ko propose Kiya tha" Aditya said, narrowing his eyes and staring at Rohan.

"Ha, that's why he requested Apu to come on stage with him". Sayantani said narrowing her eyebrows like she knows everything.

"Ha, dal main kuch to kala hain sima" Aditya, grabbing Ishaan's left shoulders, took his face closer to his and said a little loudly. Made him listen to him.

"Haa... Shayad firse line mar raha hain apu par" Sayantani said while holding Ishaan's other shoulder.

Sayantani and Aditya were trying to be Ishaan listen to them in the name of telling each other. Both of them started talking about Rohan even more loudly in front of Ishaan's ears, which made Ishaan feel even more jealous.

"Aab bas Karo dono! " Siddharth said while ordering both. But what he said didn't matter much because just one look from Sayantani was enough to silence him. A smile bloomed on Siddharth's lips and he was silently watching both of them doing mischief.

Ishaan was also noticing Rohan for quite some time. The boy is deliberately trying to get closer to my Apu.
Look at the courage, how he is looking at her.
Good!! Now even smiling looking at him!

Seeing both of them, such wrong thoughts were coming in Ishaan's mind. The more he looked at her the more jealous he became.

Even Ishaan himself is unable to understand that he is becoming jealous and possessive over such a trivial and small thing.
Maybe people become innocent and cute like this in love.

After they distribute all the cards and told everyone to not to lose it.. The number behind it is mandatory for the fest and they had to bring it tomorrow and the next day. Apu came to them with 5 cards for themselves. All the students are already gone by then.

"Ye lijiye, aap sabhi ka invitation card!" She said and give one card each.
"Oyee, woh wahi tha na Jo tujhpe line mar raha tha" Aditya said pointing at Rohan.

"Haa to?" She said and looked at Sayantani who was pointing at Ishaan with her finger tip and then she waved her fingers of both her hands in front of her face, making a funny angry expression,
Just like how Taylor Swift was doing in a car video, where she was singing her own song "Blank Space" and that line came, ' I get drunk on jealousy". She did the same and gestured that Ishaan was jealous.