CHAPTER 26: possessive she.

AUTHOR'S POV:

They stayed there at night. Then in the early morning, everyone together went to the airport to drop Sayantani.

"Go carefully, and call after deboarding the plane and then after reaching home," Siddharth said while handed her the bag. Then he hugged her and caressed her hair and whispered near her ear in a husky voice, "See you in two days, sunshine."

After Siddharth, Sayantani hugged everyone one by one and then went for check-in.
___________

"Will you stay alone?" Aditya asked Arpita while coming home by car.

"Ha, why?" Arpita said carelessly.
"Yun hi, if you have any trouble, call us anytime!" aditya said being concerned.

"Ha baba!" She smiled at his concern and placed her hands on his head patting it adorablely.

They dropped Arpita at her apartment as she said. They wanted to go to college together with her but Arpita denied. So they had no other option except this.

She had some extra time on her hands, so she decided to do the daily household work. So she cleaned the house, did household chores and then got ready for college. She already eats breakfast in the morning with them.

Waring helmet, she started her bike and went out for college.

Sayantani had already called Arpita to tell her that she had backed out of the plan. It doesn't take much time to go from Mumbai to Kolkata, that's why she knew that she would reach this time.

And now at the time of class break, Siddharth while checking his phone told all of them that she had reached home.

"Are you guys going home now?" Arpita asked while drinking water from her bottle.

"Hmm, there are no more classes. Why? Are you going to stay?" Siddharth asked.

"Ha, there is some work."

"We can stay if you want." Knowing that she's gonna stay a little more, Aditya prefered.

"No need.... Ghar main bore hone se accha hain kuch der yehi rah lu. You guys can go"

Arpita refused them to stay with her. So they didn't force her and bid her bye and then head home.

_________________

Arpita was walking alone towards a hall room.
She was going to take an extra class. Although, it has no connection with her subjects but still,
She wanted to attend it knowing that it's a open class. Everyone can attend it.

Arpita wear her airpods and searched for a song on her phone while walking. Due to her carelessness, after a second, she bumped into someone on the way.

And in reaction, she took two steps back due to this sudden accident, holding her head.

"I apologise, it's my-" she was about to apologize profusely but stopped after seeing the shirt of the person she bumped with were wearing. Remember something, she lifted her gaze up a more... A little more, a bit more... About to reach.. and

"Ishaan?" She asked narrowed her eyes.
"Kyun? Kisi aur ka intezaar tha?" Ishaan said in a bit Jelouse tone, pointing at someone.

Following his gaze, she looked at the direction and saw Rohan.
She rolled her eyes and shook her head at Ishaan's childlike jealousy.

"Jala huya murga kahika!" She remarked and started to go ahead, avoiding him.

"Wase tum ja kaha Rahi ho?" Seeing her going somewhere, he asked while following her.