chapter 03. in same class

"I remember when I met you
I didn't wanna fall
Felt my hands were shaking
'Cause you looked so beautiful"

Arpita, sitting on her seat, was casually
gossiping and bitching with Sayantani about their neighbour's daughter who got caught cheating on her boyfriend with her other two boyfriends.

Again suddenly they realise that the crowd of the girls from the outside, came towards their class. They didn't understand why the fuck those shameless girls are still following them.

Nearly one week passed and they still hoovering around them. And from now, Arpita and Sayantani get used to it but still sometimes they really feel irritated and end up pitied them.

"Just ignore them" Arpita sighed.

Ignoring all those shits, Siddharth and Ishaan frustratedly came and sat beside Arpita and Sayantani on a separate bench.

Sayantani and Arpita could see how irritated and frustrated they are by that unnecessary attention.

At that time from nowhere, a girl came to them and said, holding a fascinating gaze to them, " hey, what do you think about them?"

"That, they are humans" Arpita said and rolled her eyes.

Though it was crowded there, but still because of seat just beside them, Ishaan and Siddharth could clearly heard everything they're talking about. And maybe knowing that, that girl talks more louder.

"Are you an idiot? Can't you see just how handsome they are!". She took a pause.

Then she looks at them in a seductive way, unbuttoning the first bottom of her shirt,

"Just think how good they would be in,... Ahh!!" Moan softly, she said seductively.

Now she crossed the limit. Sayantani made a disgusting face. How can a girl he this shameless.

Arpita Singh. Her eyes sparks thinking about something.

"What do you mean by 15000 per night??"
Arpita screamed, standing up from her sit, pretended to be shocked.

By this now she gained each and every student's attention including Siddharth and Ishaan's.

Then girl looking at her being amused yet confused.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm fucking straight. Stop disturbing me and please cover your clevage!" She said, keep pretending innocent, amused and disgusted.

"What-" the girl was now completely stunned yet thrilled. She hoovered her gaze around the class and found everyone was looking at her and whispering with each other.

She quickly stand up and rush out there being embarrassed.

Arpita smirked. Looking at them side eyeing.
They were also looking at her, being completely astonished. They probably didn't expect something like that.

That girl went away after seeing theirreaction. Then an idea came to Arpita's mind. She quietly left her class. Everyone's attention was only on Siddharth and Ishaan.That's why no one saw Arpita going out except Sayantani, Siddharth and Ishaan.

"Ye kya tha?" Sayantani asked making wide eye.

"Aab age dekhta ja..." She smirked mischievously.

After a few minutes, when everyone is again busy with Siddharth and Ishaan's charm, Arpita silently gets out of the class from the back door, without noticing by anyone.

Except Siddharth and Ishaan.

"Aree jaldi sab apne class main jao, Mr. chakraborty isi taraf aa rahe hain"