Chapter 29: drunk diaries

" सुर्ख़ियाँ हैं हवाओं में
दो दिलों के मिलने की
हाँ, अर्ज़ियाँ हैं नज़ारों में
लम्हा ये थम जाने की "

_____________________________

Please guys do vote and comment after you finished the chapter.

Hope you like it. Let's begin!🫧❤️

Author's Pov:

The clouds which were angry with the wind, scattered and rained fearlessly and carried away the accumulated anger under the droplets like a paper boat, had now calmed down.

Perhaps the calm winds had convinced her.

Now all the clouds were swinging happily under the sky with the winds and from behind those innocent clouds, in the depths of the night, a lone moon was shining and openly revealing its existence.

Arpita was resting on Ishaan's back, loosely wrapping her arms around his neck. Her face was resting on his right shoulder, the cold face of her, gently teasing his cheek and ear only to make him restless. She was sleeping.

Carried on his back, Ishaan was bringing her his home.

The entire hall was empty and dark. Maybe all the guests are gone. Yeah, it was 2am at night.

Entering through the door, he walked quietly, remembering not to disturb anyone.

"Stop being a creep, Ishaan!"

Suddenly hearing a voice in this dark atmosphere make Ishaan's heartbeat stop for a moment. Being horrified, Ishaan quickly hoovered his gaze around himself.

"Maa?" Madira was sitting on a couch behind them.

"Hmm! Is she okay?" Mandira asked. She stands up and went near them.

"She's fine. Don't worry" Ishaan assured her.

Even in this darkness, Mandira still could see their rain soaked wet hair, dresses and the cold, red dry face.

They both looked like those night mogras that were just bloom after rain. Innocent and beautiful.

Mandira's eyes softened, smiled gently.

Ishaan took Arpita upstairs, on his room.

He puts a pillow against the bed wall and then gently, carefully made her sit on the bed, leaning against the pillow.

Then he sit near her. His face was so calm.

He was looking at Arpita's innocent face with his love and longing filled eyes. His gaze was soft and intense.

Then with his fingers he quietly and delicately removed the wet, tangled hair from Arpita's face and tucked them behind her ears.

At that time, Arpita's closed eyes trembled.
And after a few seconds, she slowly opened her eyes and ended up crashing her gaze with Ishaan's.

"Aan!" She smiled. Her voice was filled with calmness yet overwhelming happiness.

He said nothing but smirked thinking about something.

"Meri nind chura kar aap Jo ye chain ka nind so rahi thi aab tak, iska saza to aapko milke hi rahega!"

Bringing his face closer to her, looking straight into her eyes, narrowing his eyebrows, he said in a low husky voice, making her blush.