1 (raeda)

This is a request for @ZockyPIXand4eva (I am so sorry if i spelt any of that wrong😭

WARNING: mild spice, like sprite spicy (sprite isn't spicy, why did I sat that?) If you can't deal with two forty something year olds making out and a 14 year old child being traumatized, get over it...

Also, I may be aroace, but that doesn't mean I can't do research on duck duck go on how to write a kissing scene. That's probably gonna be an akward convo with my super secret f.b.i. agent...

"How long has it been since everything? I've lost track."

Eda said while Raine shifted closer to her.

"4 months I think. Why?"

"No reason. Just wondering something."

Eda moved to rest her head on Raines shoulder, and she could feel them turn a deep shade of red. She could see it too.

"Is... this okay? Am I making you uncomfortable?"

She shifted a bit to look at them, making brief eye contact before they turned an even darker red and looked away.

"Yep. I'm good."

Their voice was a practical squeak, and when they looked back, Eda was back at ther other position.

'Thank... whoever. I probably looked sunburnt.'

They thought, placing their hand on Eda to pull her closer. She let out a little squeak when they pulled her.

"Sorry, did I scare you?"

Eda shook her head, and put her hand on their knee, while theirs was resting on her hip.

"So, I'm good?"

She nodded, scooting closer to where her other arm was resting on their side.

'She looks so innocent. So kind. So sweet. Does she even feel the same way about me? No no no don't do it. Don't do it. stupid bard.'

They bent down a bit and kissed her head, and Eda looked up with a red tinted face, but a smile.

'You stupid-'

"Really? Is that all you got?"

"What?"

"My lips are down here Rainestorm."

Eda pointed to her face, and they chuckled.

"This early. I thought you'd be more vicious than ever based on the past, but-"

They were stopped when Eda cupped their face in her hands.

"Since when have you been interested in history? I thought you liked music."

Her eyes taunted them, almost pulling them in, but they were already being pulled in by the time they processed what was happening. Her soft lips pressed against theirs, and they could feel a small vibration as they kissed.

"Your purring."

They said with a giggle as they pulled away, placing their hand on her shoulder.

"I am not, I do not purr. O.B. purs, but not me."

Raine took her hand and placed it on her chest, and when she felt it she chuckled.

"Okay, maybe i do a little bit, but-"

"So you admit that your wrong?"

"No."

Raine smiled and wrapped their arms around her waist. Before they could say anything back, Eda was already kissing them again. It was so familiar but so different at the same time. The familiar cologne from both of them, (Eda wears cologne, it's canon in my book.) The softness of their lips, the tapping of her finger on the back of their head. It was almost magical.