EIGHT.

I flipped over in bed and traced circles around the spots on my neck where Justin had kissed. My mouth formed into a small smile as I reminised on the events that took place merely hours ago. I still hadn't been able to sleep because Justin was all I could think about. His lips were all I could think about. The way his touch made me warm inside was I could think about.

Then he said he liked me. So that was stuck in my thoughts too. He actually liked me. I stared at exactly nowhere in this dark room of mine as my mind painted a picture of Justin. He was absolutely perfect and I knew that I wanted more than just a friendship with him. I wanted so much more. Some may say this was all just infatuation talking but I knew it was a lot more than that. Justin always gave me an uneasy feeling in my stomach, in a good way. He made me nervous and excited all at once. I could barely have a coherent conversation with him because when he looked at me every word I thought about saying disappeared. I can honestly admit that I've got it bad for him. For some reason, this all felt like more than just some grade school crush. Way more.

--

I peeled my eyes open and am greeted by the bold numbers on my alarm clock.

10:49 am.

In a way I was glad that I didn't have to work today. I hadn't fell asleep until three in the morning from all of my thoughts keeping me up. There was no way I'd be able to focus if I went in the cafe today. I sighed heavily and kicked off the sheets that were entangled in my legs. As I swung my legs over the side of my bed I stood to my feet, traveling to the bathroom for a shower.

When I was finished cleaning myself and I finally felt refreshed I threw on a solid white t-shirt, olive green colored shorts, and a pair of white converses. I then sat at my dresser and pulled my hair out of its clip, letting it fall down my shoulders. I ran my fingers through the dampness and decided against blow drying it. It was only eleven in the morning and I could already feel the heat from outside. So I brushed my hair up into a tight bun on my head. Later adding a pair of earrings in my ears.

When I looked at myself in the mirror I sighed, coming to a realization. I don't know why I even got dressed up because mom wasn't letting me go outside for another six days. I bent down to kick off my shoes.

"Hey."

My ears perked at that familiar voice and I sat back up looking out of my window into Justin's. He was kneeled down with his hands sitting on the ledge, a smirk on his face.

I scurried to my window and replicated his position, smiling. "Hi. How long have you been there?"

He looked down at his watch before his eyes met mine. "Maybeeeee... forty seconds now."

I laughed and he joined in.

"Back to talking through windows again, huh?" He said.

I shrugged. "Looks like it."

When he licked his lips I had to look away because it gave me that uneasy feeling in my stomach again. It made me close my hands into fists. It was so...sexy.

"Wanna come over?" Justin asked.

I gave him a sad look. "You know I'm not allowed to."

"Are your parents home?"

"Well, no but--"

"So what's the big deal?"

"My mom doesn't want me to be outside and I kind of have to learn from my mistakes, right?"

Justin looked at me for mere seconds before chuckling.

"What?"

"Are you always this obidient?"