TWENTY-ONE.

THIRD PERSON. 

Justin laughed carelessly as an angry fist collided with his jaw. He allowed the thick blood that gathered in his mouth to swim around before he collected it with his tongue and spit in on the concrete. 

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kick your ass right now." 

Justin turned to face the man before him and even though it was pitch black outside, he managed to look him square in the eye, a smirk tugging at his lips."Hello cousin." Justin uttered as he ran his thumb across his bottom lip, ridding it the remaining blood.

"You've got a lot of nerve showing your face around here." Daniel seethed through gritted teeth. He grabbed Justin by the collar and slammed the boy against his own jeep, burning holes through his eyes with his own. 

"I haven't seen you in so long man," Justin laughed as he allowed his cousin to choke him up against his car window. "Surely this is not the right way to greet your family."

"Fuck you!" Daniel barked. He drew his fist back and brought it forward, hitting Justin right in the eye. 

Again Justin laughed, eating the punch as if it were thrown by a toddler. He couldn't ignore the pain that came after it, or the way it began to throb but he also wouldn't allow his older cousin to know that he'd hurt him. 

"That the best you got, faggot?" Justin chuckled. 

Daniel proceeded to hit him again but the sound of a front door being opened threw him off. 

"Justin?" Mr. Gregg called. He stood at the top of his porch and watched the way his great nephew was being handled. "What's going on?" 

"Oh, nothing." Justin called as Daniel let go and backed away. "Just horse playing. This is Daniel, my cousin on my dad's side. I don't think you two have ever met."

"You mean to tell me I'm not your only family here?" The older man chuckled. "Nice to meet you son." He stuck his hand out, waiting for Daniel to walk up the steps and shake it. The dark haired boy eyed Justin furiously before he let out a breath and respectfully walked up the walkway and onto the porch to properly meet his cousin's uncle. As he did so, Justin opened the passenger door to his jeep and went into the glove compartment, grabbing an object from it that he held behind his back after he closed the door. He watched Daniel walk down the stairs and back over to him. 

"Well Justin it's after ten," Mr. Gregg sighed. "I only came out because of all the commotion. You boys try to keep it down, we're not the only ones who live here. I'm going up to bed."

"Good Uncle Gregg," Justin called at the same Daniel called, "Good night sir." 

The boys watched the older man travel back inside of the house. Daniel spun around to finish what he started, not expecting the cold metal of a gun to be pointed to his forehead.

 "Before I decide to blow your brains out, you mind telling me how you found out where I was staying?" Justin stood calmly, loving every second he watched his older cousin shake in fear. 

"L-l-l...uh...J-j," Daniel stammered. 

Justin cupped his ear with his hand and frowned, "W-what was that? C-cat g-got your t-tongue?" He laughed before he stopped and shook his head. "Well cat before give it back before my gun starts doing the talking." 

"Amber." Daniel spoke with a shaky voice. "It was Amber." 

"And where is Amber right now?" Justin shoved his gun deeper into his cousin's forehead. 

"I-I don't know." 

"Well I do." Justin moved away from Daniel, still aiming the gun at him as he sauntered over to the dark haired boy's black Mustang and pulled open the door to the passenger seat. He grabbed the girl that sat there and yanked her out of the car, allowing her to fall out of the car. "I saw the bitch the minute you stepped out of this piece of shit car." He made his way back over to Daniel and directed Amber to stand up and join his cousin's side. "I knew you wouldn't keep that mouth of yours shut." Justin allowed his gun to tap against Amber's lips before he moved it back to the center of Daniel's head. His eyes met with Daniel's as he shook his head. "I ain't seventeen anymore Daniel. You can't walk all over me the way you thought you did back then. You don't control me. 

"I never tried to control--"

"Shut your fucking mouth or I promise I will put a bullet in your head." Justin growled. "You speak when I tell you to." He remained silent to let his cousin know that he was serious. "You never loved Lianna, Danny. You used her, you manipulated her. You made her think that she was the only one." He aimed his gun at Amber, who was now drowning in her own tears. "And you," Justin shook his head. "All you ever did was follow Lianna around like a little pet. You did whatever she asked you to. I bet you'd kill if she wanted you to. You'd do anything to be noticed. You were jealous of her. Let's not forget that you wanted me. I bet you don't give two fucks about Lacey."

"You're wrong Justin," Amber cried. "Lacey is my best friend! We've been best friends since we were little!" 

"You sure? You sure didn't stick around because she was the sister of the most popular girl in town? That gave you an advantage to be the slut that you are today. You know for a fact that if Lacey Evans wasn't Lianna Evans' little sister you would've left her. She's nothing like you and you know she's not."

Amber's cries became louder as she cupped her face in shame. 

"I love Lianna," Justin turned his attention back to Daniel. He smirked when his cousin set his jaw in anger. "Which is why I've been determined to find her." 

"You'll never find her." Daniel growled. 

"Ah," Justin said with a snap of his fingers. "That's where you're wrong. Lacey loves me enough to trust me and tell me where Lianna is. Besides, I'm not looking for her just to be with her. I'm looking for her to get my son." 

"Son?" Amber and Daniel uttered simultaneously. 

Justin chuckled. "You two are stupider than I thought. You thought Lianna left just because she cheated on you with me? She left because she got pregnant."

Daniel's eyes widened in horror and he leaned forward to attack but Justin quickly loaded his gun and stepped back. "Take another step and I will pull this trigger." 

Daniel balled his fists at his side and allowed a single tear to leave his eye.

"If you did what you had to do as a boyfriend, it would've been your baby and not mine. I was there for her when you were out late sleeping around with whores like this one." He nodded in Amber's direction. "Yeah. I know all about you two. I know everything. You made her feel like a piece of shit for cheating when you were committing the same crime. For someone who only came over here four times out of the week, I know a lot of shit. I actually cared about Lianna. She trusted me. She met my mom, and that's how you know it was real."

"So why isn't she with you now?" Daniel barked. 

"Because she was scared about what your punk ass would do. You made her run away. But that's okay because when I find her I'm taking my son. After that, you can have her. I moved on." 

"With her sister," Amber shook her head in disgust. 

"So? At least my feelings for her are real."

"Justin I don't think you even know what you want. You said you came here to find Lianna so why are you messing with Lacey's feelings?"

Justin looked off in thought before he shrugged nonchalantly. "It was for fun at first. But sometimes you can't help who you fall for. But I'm bored with you two. Get out of my face. If any of you think about saying anything to Lacey or try to stop my plan, I will kill you and that is a promise." He carefully placed his gun in his back pocket and walked pasted the both of them, jogging up the stairs into his house, slamming the door behind him. 

. . 

Damnnn, y'all getting answers now lol. I know I updated earlier today but I wanted to update again Enjoy! :)