She was all serious but this made him chuckle and she looked at him as if she is looking at some two headed man.

"You are really so naive."

"Don't change the topic."

"I'm not changing and listen to this calmly. We are going for our reception not to some club where you can encounter those people. This is not what you are imagining, I know there will be some things which you despise but nothing like that is going to happen, no one can try to force them on you and do you really think I'll let them even think that. I can kill all of them in a heart beat if they even look at you inappropriately."

"I will tell you by tomorrow, atleast give me some time to think."

"Take your time but don't worry yourself much."

She nodded, thinking about it. With that a knock came, Alex asked whoever to come in and Bella came inside with her head bowed down.

Eira was sitting on the chair thinking about the problem named as a reception. She didn't even noticed Bella's presence.

Looking at Bella made Alex's anger to burst. He was looking at her as if he will murder her on the spot with his bare hands.

"I am sorry sir please forgive me this time. I'll never disappoint you again I'm sorry." She begged sitting on her knees infront of him with her head bowed down.

Eira looked at them shocked and stood up from her chair.

"You fucking think your sorry will rewind the things." He asked through gritted teeth taking a murderous step towards her.

"James, what are you doing?" Eira immediately went towards Bella and made her stand on her feet.

"Eira, get back to your room."

"I'm not going, and what have she done that you are treating her like this."

"Eira, go to your room. Do not test my patience."

"Fine." She took Bella's hand and was going near the door but got flinched when his voice boomed in the room.

"EIRA." He roared.

"Mam please don't get in trouble because of me please." Bella said with moist eyes making Eira's heart to soften more.

"Don't worry." She whispered back with a smile and turned back to face Alex. Who was stood on his place with clenched jaw.

"Out now." He yelled again.

She didn't even budged to move.

"Not until you tell me her mistake."

"You want to listen fine then fucking listen." His anger was going at peak.

He didn't wanted Eira to listen about yesterday's incident so he wanted to avoid it talking infront of her.

But because of her own stubbornness he didn't care now. How she might feel.

"Where were you last night?" He asked in a deadly serious tone looking straight at Bella.

This made Eira to gulp and she froze at her spot.

"I am fucking asking you something." He yelled making both of them to flinch.

"Mr Stefan asked me to go to medical store." She was trembling slightly.

"Who do you work for and what is your job?" His tone calmed down completely but his looks were telling otherwise.

"I work for you and my job is to look after mam."

"And what you did?"

"I went out leaving her alone." Her voice came barely above a whisper.