22|➴Bad Vibes➴

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Madam. But what about my birthday gift? "

"Ummmm... will give you when you're here. "

"Ahhh... you're so bad yaar"

Divya laughed out imagining him whining.

"Raunak"

"Hmm"

"Are you missing me? "

"So damn much. You don't even understand how much im missing you here everyday"

"Please come soon"

"I'll be coming by this weekend."

"Yay... I'll be waiting for you in the park where you bid goodbye"

"And I'll be waiting to hear whatever you've to tell"

Divya was going to reply but heard Someone calling him from the other side.

"Divya.. My mamu and mami have arrived. Will talk later. "

"Sure sure enjoy and once again happy birthday"

"Thank you Divya"

Raunak smiled at his mama and mami, who were looking at him as if he was some alien.

~♥~

"Ishani didn't come with you all? " Rehana asked, forwarding the glass filled with juice to everyone.

"No. Her father did come to take her along. " Maheen replied with a smile and continued "come sit beside me" Maheen asked her to sit beside her and she hesitated at first as Abhimaan would be instantly left on her.

"Sit Rehana" Abhimaan said in a teasing tone and her cheeks heated up.

"We've got so many things to sort out one by one," Dev said, finishing the juice in one go .

"I agree. Ayaan's wedding, Hiya's wedding" Abhimaan said, agreeing with His chachu.

"Then what about you? "
Abhimaan split the juice he was drinking and started coughing badly when he heard his chachi.

"Oh my god what happened? " Samaira got up from her seat and started patting his back while Rehana giggled without making a sound and earned a hard glare from Abhimaan.

"I'm okay okay" Abhimaan said, finishing the rest of the drink and everyone took a breath of relief.

"Chachi, I think first we should focus on Hiya and Ayaan. Because there is a time for my wedding" Abhimaan said and pinned Rehana's right palm on the couch with his left one. Rehana covered their palms with her dupatta and looked down feeling shy.

"But you're the First child of our house" Dev said while Abhimaan tightened his grip on her palm.

"But i don't have anyone for now" Abhimaan's words pierced Rehana's heart. She felt hurt that after everything he still denied to accept her socially in front of everyone.

She looked at him with questions and accusations in her eyes and he followed her gaze. When he turned to look at her she moved her face aside and pulled her palm from his grip. They got unnoticed by everyone as the big centre table was hiding their actions.

"Then let's think about Ayaan's first" Maheen said and everyone nodded

"Aunty, I'm going to my room." Rehana got up from her seat and continued "I've prepared everything for the night. Call me when you all are hungry" Saying she left the hall leaving everyone confused by her words.

Abhimaan felt her pain but couldn't understand what was the reason.
Maheen glared at Abhimaan who shook his head, indicating he did nothing and his mother sighed.

"I think we should take rest for sometime till dinner." Yuvaan said and yawned, feeling tired.

~♥~

"Hiya" Ayaan knocked on Hiya's bedroom.

"Yes bhai come in" She said from inside and got up on the bed.

Ayaan opened the door and entered inside followed by Abhimaan.

"You both are here? " Hiya asked and tried to get down when Abhimaan stopped her saying "no need to get down. Sit there silently"

Abhimaan's one sentence and Hiya seated back again with a pout on her lips.

"We brought food for you"

"I'm not hungry Bhai"

"We're not listening to anything." Abhimaan said and Hiya whined. "Ayaan let's feed her"

"Aap dono hi bahut bure hai"
(You both are so bad) Hiya said making a face when Abhimaan forwarded the first bite and she took it from his hand.

"Ya we know that" Ayaan said, rolling his eyes and bringing the second bite near her lips.

After they fed her the food, diverting her mind from what happened, She hugged both of them.

"I know you both are worried for me"

"Yes, because we're your brother. You can tell us your every problem"

"Bhaiya relax please" Hiya said holding Abhimaan's hand.

"We always wish the best for you Hiya" Abhimaan said, caressing her hair and Hiya smiled "I know that bhaiya."

"Do forgot everything that happened till now and start fresh," Ayaan said, kissing her forehead lovingly, making Hiya smile.

"Also I think Vihaan is good. As a human being also... "

"Please bhai don't take his name in front of me" Ayaan said, gritting his teeth and Hiya sighed.

"Why are you getting angry, Ayaan. He is good. Can't you see how much he lo... . "

"Please do not complete the sentence bhai. What he did today, I'll never forgive him. He just imposed his will upon Hiya"

"The way you're imposing your will upon Ishaani right bhai? " They heard another voice from the doorstep and found Divya was coming inside.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
How is the chapter??
Hope everyone's doing good.
Happy Dwitiya to you all may
Durga Maa bless you all and
Happy Navratri.

Share your thoughts🤔💭

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Stay tuned Thank you Love you all ❤Maira 🦋