Falling for him deeply

Start bij het begin

Meanwhile Lucifer and Jessica entered the barn and walked to the stable where more than ten horses had lived.

-" Wow… . ! There are a lot of horses here.. One.. Two.. Three.. Four… "

Jessica was jumping in excitement and counting the number of horses in each stable.

Her eyes caught on a stable which looked special because only that stable had two horses kept while others had only one.

The horses in the stable; one was black and the other was white. Jessica walked to them and forwarded her hands to touch them.

The white horse took a step backward by pulling back on the lead ropes in which it was tied. Jessica pouted her lips as knowing the horse rejected her touch. The white horse doesn't like her.

She looked at the black colored horse in expectation and lifted her hands to touch it. The black horse leaned its head forward to greet her.

Jessica was so familiar with horses so she knew how to touch the horses. Jessica gently rubbed the black horse on its neck. Surprisingly the black horse rested its head on her shoulder.

-" See Lucy, the blacky likes me unlike this whitey. " Jessica looked at Lucifer grinning from ear to ear.

But Lucifer was just watching her with complex emotions in his eyes. Lucifer pulled her back and snakes his hands around her waist.

-" I don't like it.. " Lucifer suddenly spoke out of blue.

-"what..? Horses..? Then why do you raise them? " Jessica was confused.

-" It's not like that.. " Lucifer

-" Then what is it? Can you explain.? " Jessica

-" I don't like it when you give attention to everything but not me. First you give attention to that caretaker and now you are ignoring me for these horses. " Lucifer

-" Lucy, if you can't call him uncle then it's okay but don't treat him like a good for nothing. Every job has its own dignity. " Jessica was more like scolding Lucifer.

-" I know… but the way he was admiring you, I don't like it. And now this stallion (a male horse) is trying to glue to you. " Lucifer explained with a serious look.

It was not like he didn't respect low level jobs but the problem was everyone was admiring his little one in which only he had the right.

-" Don't tell me you are jealous..! He is a middle aged man and it's just a horse… ! " Jessica chuckled.

-" Yes they are… but whatever it is, I don't like anyone looking at you in admiration. Only I have the right. I don't like anyone and anything that gets close to you even if it's an animal. " Saying Lucifer caressed her cheek.

Jessica was lost for words. She knew Lucifer was possessive of her. But she never thought that he would be jealous of a middle aged man and a horse.

-" I told you I love you. Which means I will never leave you unless and until you don't love me anymore " Jessica

-" Do you think such a day will come.? Never.. You are the only one for me but no one else.. Remember my little girl, you can't go away from me… " Lucifer pinched her cheek gently.

-" Ummmm…my cheek will grow plumpy… don't pinch it." Jessica whined and tried to shoved his hands away from her cheek.

-" I would love to see your plumpy cheeks. I will always love you no matter how you will look in the future. "