Step Bros Weekend Away: part 1

Hiccup and Jack had woken up to a knocking at their dorm room door. "Hello" jack said in a tired voice as he opened the door with only tight briefs on. "Jack! Nice to see you; I have a letter for you" the headmaster said, unbothered by Jack's nudity. Jack was flustered but thanked him and took the letter, going back to his and hiccups bed. "Who was it" hiccup whined, sitting up and stretching. "The headmaster, there's a letter for us both" jack said confused.

Dear hiccup and jack.

It's your mom, I'm really sorry about everything that's happened, but me and your father stand by our choices and whilst we aren't ready to welcome you home, we do think it's unfair to keep you at a camp. You boys, whilst scandalously incestuous, are still our sons. Which is why we have to give you this. As you both know, your grandfather was a bit of an eccentric man who no one really understood; not only was he eccentric though, he was also rich. He died throughout the week and written in his will is the following:

Cash- I want a quarter to my only son Stoic and his new wife, they shall also receive half of my assets. As for my home, business, three quarters of my fortune; and the rest of my assets, they should be split evenly between my two grandsons. Jack and Hiccup.

So, all you guys have to do is travel to his home in San Francisco and sign the papers with your ID; and then you're free to what he's entitled you to.

I hope you boys can be happy; and one day we will reunite. Until then, we love you.

"Holy. Mother. Fucking. Shit" jack and hiccup said in unison. They'd just received more money than most of America, this fortune and business would set them up for life. "I guess we're going to San Francisco then" hiccup said in shock.

The two boys packed their things, and told their friends to meet them there in a week; that would be enough time to sort everything out.

The boys begun their flight to their new home, landing there the next afternoon, finally arriving at the insanely huge home their grandfather lived in at 5pm the next night, and they were met by two well dressed business partners, a woman named Helen and a man named Dale.

"Good afternoon honey, sorry for your losses; I know it's insensitive dragging you out here on such a short notice, but the sooner you sign this the sooner you can grieve" she said sympathetically, hugging the boys before handing them the paper. "This just confirms you are who you say you are, and transfers his assets, fortune and whatnot into your names and accounts" the man said, taking the signed paper off or the boys.

"So what now?" Jack said, breaking the silence, Dale just handed them a paper he'd printed from his mobile heat printer. "This is your bank statements, and you'll receive a letter by the end of tomorrow regarding the assets" Helen said, smiling at the boys.

Hiccup nearly choked on his own saliva. "This can't be right, that balance is literally higher than any number I've seen" hiccup cried, "it's true alright; your grandfather was a wealthy and brilliant man" Dale said, shaking the boys hands before excusing himself and Helen.

"We're rich.." jack said in shock, "WE'RE RICH" hiccup yelled.

"We should celebrate" hiccup said, checking the wine fridge for a bottle of champagne. "Strip naked" he smirked, jack gladly obliging.

Hiccup then stripped also; and once they were both naked, he twisted the cork until it flew off, he aimed it at Jack's balls, his own cock twitching as jack doubled over in pain. The champagne shot out of the neck of the bottle and coated jacks pale torso in a glittery golden sheen.

The boys promptly started passionately making out against the window; not giving a fuck about the watching passers by. Hiccup had jack pinned against the window as he started kissing down his body, leaving love bites in his neck, torso, abdomen and thighs before taking jacks pulsating cock into his mouth.

"Oh fuck yeh daddy" jack moaned as hiccup sucked his cock and licked the tip. "You like that bro?" Hiccup winked; "so much brother" jack smirked back, moaning again when hiccup started sucking his balls.

"Bend over little bro; lemme see that bussy" he said as he spanked jacks ass. When jack bent down, hiccup started licking and fingering his hole before lining up his cock. "Ready baby bro?" Hiccup said, "when you are big bro" and with that, hiccup rammed his cock into jacks tight and twitchy hole.

He pounded his brother against the window for nearly 40 minutes, balls slapping against jacks arse. The sound of skin slapping against skin, the smell of sweat and musk, each aspect assaulting the senses and blending a twinge of pure erotica into the air around them.

"Fuck bro I'm getting close" jack moaned, "yeh? Cum for me, cum for your brother you naughty slut" hiccup moaned back as he grabbed jacks throat and pounded him impossibly harder. Before long, jack was releasing ropes of thick white hot cum against the windows, and hiccup released his own load inside him. "Fuck I loved that" hiccup moaned as he pulled out, "me too step bro" jack winked before running to the shower.

"You little minx" hiccup chuckled before chasing him...

To be continued...