What? How does that work?

It had officially been a week since the pussy fiasco, and the boys (apart from Connor) had been fixed. But something still wasn't right, toothless was still jealous of Nick and Connor's little love affair. Realistically he knew that each and every one of them had sex with each other anyway, it still made him uneasy.

He walked over to the dorm room and knocked, Wally answered in the nude, "oh hey dude what's up?" He said, unbothered by the fact that his flaccid cock was dangling there, "can I speak to Nick, alone please?" Toothless said nervously.

"Nick! Toothless is here" he said, and toothless would be lying if he said he didn't look at Wally's bubbly arse as he walked away. "Hey T, everything ok?" Nick said innocently, "you're in love with my boyfriend!" Toothless cried, the truth is, he was pretty insecure. He'd noticed he was gaining weight recently, and he thought that's why Connor had been falling for Nick. "Wow hey, what are you talking about, we all have sex with each other, we all cuddle each other. Nothings changed has it" Nick said defensively.

"Well, no- but I see the way you look at each other" toothless said, holding his arms over his small man boobs to cover his insecurities. "Toothless, you're not insecure are you?" Nick says empathetically. Nick remembers when he himself was insecure, before he embraced his larger figure.

"Well honestly, being surrounded by guys with abs and biceps is a bit disheartening sometimes" he blushes.

"Follow me" Nick said, taking toothless's hand and leading him through the school.

"Where are we" toothless sulks. "This is the class I disappear to every Sunday morning" Nick said as he takes toothless in.

In the room there were a few people sitting in chairs, and a teacher at the front. Nick and toothless sat in the corner with the rest of the people.

"Okay guys, welcome to "TIUN" class" the teacher at the front said, "my name is Cryo, and for most of my life, I was insecure about being albino, I have white hair, super pale skin, reddish blue eyes; and I'll be honest, I have a pretty small cock" he said, "but then, I learned the art of nudity, not only do I feel more connected to nature, but it also makes me less insecure. And, with the new law passed last month, you can legally be nude anywhere and everywhere" he said with a smile.

"Tackling insecurity using nudity is a class I've made to help all you insecure lads, feel better about your bodies" he said happily, "so without further ado, I'll ask you up one by one, an you can strip, and talk about insecurities with us. There is no shame, no bullying. We only celebrate our bodies in here" he said before pointing at Nick, "ah Nick, I seen you here last year, let's have you first" he smiled calling him up.

Nick walked up, standing next to the teacher, "okay, start with your shirt" he said, watching as Nick took his shirt off, "what are you insecure about here" Cryo asked, "my man boobs and tummy, as well as my chest hair" Nick said a little shyly, "I actually like your torso" a quiet kid said from the chairs.

Nick then removed his pants, revealing his tighty whities and thick thighs. A few students stared and even drooled a little. "Anything you're insecure about here?" Cryo asked, "my thighs and feet" Nick answered honestly; covering his bulge a little.

Nick proceeded to blush and remove his underwear. His cock was getting hard from the humiliation and his balls were large and heavy. "You don't need to cover up Nick, we'll all be nude soon" cyro said supportively, removing nicks hands. "I'm insecure about how easy I get hard" Nick said.

"Very brave Nick, let's take two more up front and the rest of you strip with me and the two up front" Cyro said.

He called up toothless and some skinny ginger kid.

"Okay, with me, take off your shirt and say what you're insecure about here"

The students followed, most insecure about their skinny or overweight chests, or their lack of muscle, too much or too little chest hair.

Next was their pants, most insecure about too much or too little fat and let hair, one kid insecure about wearing his diaper.

Next was their underwear, surprisingly, most of the boys had cocks under 3"-4". Cyro's cock was 3". The ginger kids was 5" and toothless as bordering on 8". The rest ranged from the smallest being 2" and the largest being 11". Cyro's cock had Snow White pubes, and his cock was very pale.

"Okay, now we do trust exercises. It might seem weird. But it's necessary to embrace nudity without insecurity. I want you guys to masterbate, if you want to touch each other feel free. I'll do the same, I'll come around and let you help me out and I'll help you out. Being in a moment of sexual vulnerability makes us truly trust each other" Cyro said as he stroked his cock to hardness, most of the students were already hard though.

Cyro first made his way to toothless, and sat on his naked lap. They stroked each other for a while, moaning and dry humping, before he moved to Nick.

Nick stood up and the two started docking, Nick wrapping his foreskin around Cyro's cock. They wanked like that for a while before cyro moved to a black student. The black student started sucking off cyro whilst cyro stroked the boys cock.

It went on like this; a few students gaining confidence and moving around to suck each other off, toothless particularly enjoyed sucking off the black student and ginger student at the same time, Nick sucking their balls.

Eventually, the students all came on each other, cyro blowing his load on toothless and Nick.

"Now, walk back to your dorm rooms naked, and remember to breathe" cyro said. Excusing them till next week.

"I'm sorry Nick, I shouldn't have lost my temper" toothless blushed, "it's fine, when we get back, I think we should discuss the possibility of an 8 way relationship between me you and the boys" Nick smirked...

To be continued...