What are you doing?

Toothless was laid in just boxers, pale abs showing, one thick thigh falling out the disheveled duvet, slightly hairy foot hanging off the crowded bottom bunk. He gave light nasal snores and his hair was messed up. His arm was thrown around a sleeping hiccup who's abs were also on display, except he had no boxers, his soft thick cock lay idly between his meaty thighs. His feet both off the bed as he slept sitting up. And in between lay a frosty, just woken, naked twink.

Jack rubbed his eyes as he adjusted to the morning light, fixing his Snow White hair out of his face. He sat up from between the two sexy sleeping boys. Until he saw opportunity strike. Toothless was laying facing hiccup, and hiccup was laying facing away from the bed. Ergo, he could ride toothless whilst sucking the everliving Christ out of hiccups cock. So that's what he did. He carefully removed the sleeping teens boxers and starting fiddling with his long thick meat, holding the heavy meat in his fingers, twirling his thumb around the head, fondling his even heavier balls. Soon enough, toothless's cock fattened up and jack could smell the musky sexy man stench coming from his nether regions. He dove his head down to toothless's cock and gave a massive lick up the centre before sniffing and licking his balls for a good couple minutes as he got himself carried away. But soon enough he remembered his goal and started fingering himself as he sucked toothlesses balls, he was still quite loose from the previous night, and he could feel the loads of cum still in him. He used the previous nights cum as a lubricant as he smeared it around his hole, adding three fingers till he was four fingers wide. He removed his pale fist from his abused hole and started to move into position, lowering his big milky ass onto the other pale teens cock. Before lowering himself all the way, he could even see the tip belly bulging him.

With that he leant down and nearly fell at the strength of hiccups cock sweat smell, he gave big sniffs and licks before finally going down on it, sucking and smothering the head in saliva and tongue. He started bouncing harder on toothless as he got more into it, and sucking harder at hiccups cock and balls. Occasionally leaving the cock to take a sweaty ball into his mouth. Until one time he released from his brothers cock to suck a ball, and as he was down sucking a ball, he felt his head start to get wet, he looked up and his face was being splattered with piss from hiccups hard cock, split streaming onto his chest and mouth. He wrapped his mouth back around it quickly to catch as much sour golden liquid as he could.

The two boys seemed to crash out of sleep simultaneously, they gave each other a confused look before smirking down at jack, "oh you are a dirty dirty fucking slut aren't you jack" toothless moaned, "i know, what a messy little whore he is" hiccup spat on him as he forced jacks head all the way down, before dragging him off by the hair "tell toothless exactly what you think of his cock, FUCKING WORHSIP IT BITCH" hiccup yelled at him, "f fuck I love your c cock so much t toothless daddy, it makes my hole feel so g good and I'm a little s slut for you!" Jack whined. "Yeh that's better slut, now swap placed, use your mouth on toothless and lemme use that sweet slut hole" hiccup demanded.

And with that, hiccup was completely obliterating jacks hole, hips smacking against his ass as he rammed in and out as hard and as fast as humanly possible. And toothless was doing pretty much the same to the poor boys throat. "Be messy smut, drool, cry, make it a pretty sight for us" toothless moaned. And jack already was, drooling all over toothless's cock, tears marking his face. Hiccup reached over and took a three-way selfie. Even posting it on his BDSM group chat on Snapchat.

Soon enough, they felt themselves reaching finishing point. They both man handled jack off of their cocks and threw him onto his back, before releasing hot spunk all over jacks chest. Even getting some on jacks small prick. Before toothless grabbed his prick hard and stroked jack till he finished. "Look at his pathetic little cock, barely anything out of a cocklet like that" they both laughed.

Part two up soon...