Don't Worry Darling Pt. 2

Connor woke up wincing as the morning light shot into his eyes, hurting his head due to his hangover. He noticed he was warmer than usual, and he felt like something was holding him. He looked behind him and almost gave himself a heart attack as he saw the boy from camp he'd been crushing on, was holding him.

Connor was sure it was a dream, toothless was gorgeous, attractive and sexy, and Connor was just.. Connor. He shook his head suddenly and pretended to sleep as he felt toothless sit up next to him; he could feel toothless's eyes on him, and he almost shuddered as toothless bent down and kissed his forehead, "oh Connor, I wish you could love me" he whispered and got up to go freshen up. Connor didn't know what to think, his crush just admitted to loving him, fair enough he thought he was sleeping but it was still major. Connor sped to the kitchen and immediately called up room service eith for lattes and waffles for them all.

"Connor what's all this" toothless said in what was possibly the hottest morning voice ever, "thought I'd get us all some breakfast yknow, it's uh, there's some w waffles for you" Connor said blushing slightly as he looked down to hide the embarrassment of him stuttering, "aww you're just the cutest aren't you, thanks my darling" toothless said as he ruffled Connor's hair. He sat on the breakfast bar stool and pressed on on the tv for morning News. "May wanna get the kids out of the room for this article, the big city boasts its latest modern sex club, many calling it 'the place for your darkest desires' and there really is something for everyone, we'll be back for more on this later" the news presenter announced before they cut to a weather report, "that's just down the street isn't it" Connor asked. "Yeh it's where the old shop was" toothless said as he chewed on his waffle. "Well, I uh, if you um want to, I mean we could, we don't have to though!" Connor stuttered again before toothless cut him off, "are you asking me to go to a kink club with you?" Toothless asked trying not to laugh. "Y yeh" he said shamefully. "Well of course sweetie, what stuff you into?" Toothless asked curiously, "I um, nothing" Connor said with his face bright red, "oooo now you gotta tell me" toothless said sitting closer to him. "It's embarrassing!" Connor whined, but toothless just looked at him waiting, "okay okay, humiliation, praise, sweat, piss, being tied up and possibly a few other things" Connor said hiding his face, "you're so dirty I like it, I'm into those things too, something tells me we're going to love this club", "what club" hiccup asked as him and jack walked into the room naked. "Me and Connor were planning on going to this new club tonight, it's about kink and stuff, you guys could come if you want". "Sure, tonight at 7 o'clock?" Jack asks, "sounds good".

They boys lay around all day, occasionally using the pool, but at one point, jack and hiccup had went to the private pool they rented and it was a perfect opportunity. Jack was wearing tight blue speedos, and hiccup was wearing red ones. They walked up wearing towel robes, before dropping them to reveal their smooth, toned bodies. Jack had stepped into the pool first, moaning at the warmth of the water. Hiccup was next, walking up behind him and wrapping his arms around him, they play wrestled for a while in the pool, giggling and tickling each other before they were pressed up against each other. "You know; you're beautiful when you're wet" hiccup said, "you too daddy" jack said cheekily. Hiccup leaned in and pressed his lips softly onto jack's, they kissed softly before slowly increasing their intensity, hiccup slipping his tongue into jack's mouth, causing him to moan slightly. They were pressed hotly against each other, their bulges rubbing against each other in the water. Hiccup slowly pulled jacks speedos just bellow his ass and balls, letting his hard cock bounce out into the water. He did the same with his own, his massive meat flopping into the pool. "Turn around hunny, lemme see that ass" hiccup whispered, watching as jack turned round and leaned over the pool edge. "Fuckk that's hot" hiccup said as he kneaded jack's arse cheeks, thumbing at his hole which was still loose from last night, "please, f fuck me daddy" jack moaned, "alright baby boy" hiccup said as he grabbed his cock, placing the head against jacks loose smooth pink hole, shoving in past the tight ring of muscle, "uhh fuck" jack moaned hard. The two boys fucked hard till they both came and got out.

"Hey listen toothless you guys go on without us; we're gunna stay in and enjoy the bath and movies okay?" Hiccup said as him and jack walked through to the bathroom. "Well Connor, looks like it's just me and you. Wanna get ready and we can head round?" He asked, "sure, what should I wear though" Connor asked, "just be yourself darling".

Toothless eventually emerged from his room, black hair falling over his pale forehead; beanie covering the top of his head, large jumper falling over his upper body, tight ripped jeans keeping with the black theme, hugging his muscular legs perfectly, showing his large bulge perfectly. Connor came out wearing his black and red superman T-shirt, and tight black jeans on his large muscular legs; black boots and leather belt to finish it off. "You look gorgeous, you're so gunna get laid by someone tonight" toothless said.

"Hopefully it's by you" Connor muttered as he walked out the apartment behind him...