What do we do

Jack stripped himself of his blue hoodie and brown sweat pants revealing his milky pale thighs, thick juicy ass, smooth slim frosty stomach, perky pink nipples, purple hickeys scattered all over from their endless sessions of hot sex. He stepped into the steamy shower and watched as hiccup undressed himself revealing his toned, muscular tanned body. Hiccup grabbed some washing products and joined jack, as the shower was double, they each had their own shower head. Hiccup took his lemon scented shower gel and started washing his torso, muscles flexing as he reached around himself to scrub, abs tightening as the coldness of the gel. It was a truly arousing sight for the pale twink next to him, hiccup then stroked his cock to coat it in shower gel, and fondled his balls to get them scrubbed too. And after rinsing it off, he started putting his caffeine shampoo in his brown fluffy hair,  which now fell dark over his forehead as it was soaked. He scrubbed for a while before letting the water rinse it out. Jack was about to fallow suit but hiccup took jacks jasmine body wash out of his hands and gestured jack to move his hands out the way. Hiccup put a generous amount on his hands, and started scrubbing his step brothers smooth figure, starting with his pale stomach and flat chest, being impossibly gentle and smooth. He then got his back, massaging the wash into it, watching any and all tension run off his body and with the water. He then crouched down, face mere inches away from jacks small flaccid cock. And started scrubbing his things and legs, then coated jacks dick and balls, turning him around to squeeze and wash jacks juicy milky arse cheeks, and in between. He then helped jack rinse it off, before grabbing some strawberry and coconut shampoo and conditioner, massaging it deep into jacks frosty white scalp. Making sure it was perfectly bubbly, before rinsing it all out for him. He then got behind jack and cuddled him from behind, his flaccid cock resting between jacks fleshy cheeks. His cock however started to fatten up at the erotic bliss of it all. He reached around jacks body and grabbed his soft but slowly hardening cock, stroking it a few times to hardness. Hiccups cock head was poking at jacks still loose and slippy hole. He teased jack slightly putting it in a little then pulling out, rubbing the slit of jacks cock head. Eventually though, hiccup shoved his length in, causing jack to moan loudly at the feeling of his already sensitive hole being filled with cock again, fucking him deeply in and out like a jack hammer, his hand reaching around to stroke jacks cock. Hiccup continued to drill jack hard until he felt jacks cock pulsate in his hands. And he started going faster so he could cum at the same time. "F fuck I'm gunna blow" jack moaned as he squirted cum on the shower floor, "f fuck me too" hiccup filled him up.

"What's going on" they heard their mums voice from the door...

To be continued