chapter 4

Author pov

Rain , payu and pai reached the room where they saw sky with that person lastly. They banged the door and someone opened it.

The trio barged in throwing punches to anyone who was coming against them . Even though payu didn't knew what was happening he helped the other two.

Rain ran inside to see sky being held down by someone.

" Hey get out , don't you see we are having sex ?" The guy with piercings yelled .

" It's you....you bastard !" Pai yelled and kicked the guy off from sky who looked disoriented.

Rain ran to sky , sky was looking into the distance until rain yelled.

" R...rain " sky whimpered and burst into tears

Rain held sky in his embrace, hugging him and hiding him .

" I am here, I won't tell anyone harm you baby " rain whispered to sky who was wailing out grasping onto rain .

" Rain , rain don't give me to anyone. Please take me away ." Sky cried out

" I will okay, " rain said and kissed sky"s forehead .

He could hear pai and payu hitting those guys

He walked in to see pai almost killing the guy .

" p'pai stop it . You will kill him, " rain said, holding pai back.

"How the hell did you find him GUN " pai yelled .

Gun?.

" It's you bastard ?" Payu yelled, coming forward.

Rain was confused and asked payu who it was

" N'sky's ex , this bastard was the one who posted those videos on that website" payu said .

Rain clenched his hands, it's him who made his sky suffer.

The man who let his friends rape and record the poor 17 year old boy.

" You know , we were searching for you . You walked right into our den " rain said, walking forward and held gun by his collar.

" How did you find him?" He asked

" sky invited me ..I swe..aaaaaahhhh" gun couldn't continue as rain hit him on the stomach making his spit out blood .

Pai looked at payu wide eyed with an expression that said.

That would have been you .

" I don't like liars gun " rain said in a tone that send shivers to everyone's spine.

" I am not...lying " gun gasped out .

" This venue is for specific people only, how did you enter? " payu asked .

Pai turned towards payu at that. It was right . How ?

" I...I "

" You better tell before I smash your skull," rain warned .

" Khun Tawan let me in. He paid me the rape sky ." Gun blurted out in fear.

Pai was about to fell backwards in shock but payu ran to him holding him .

" you...you are lying" pai muttered.

" I knew it " payu said at the same time.

Pai looked at payu, shocked.