5 🔞

Author pov

" Finally " Venice said, chuckling a bit .

" He tried to kill sky " payu said to meet with a silence.

" ofcourse, that bast@rd want to get rid of anything that stands on his way. Just like he tried killing p'pete and p'porsche." Venice said gritting his teeth in anger.

" Prapai is nothing more than a tool to him , and all these are confirming my suspicion payu " Venice said.

" p' Venice , I have everything ready . Even though I want to see him get tortured to death I want him to be exposed to the whole world. I want people to see his real skin." Payu said .

" Alright, let's do it legally first . Later I have my own plans " Venice said and then took a deep breath

" Did you talk with pai ? It's his company too after all " Venice asked.

Payu sighed " pai would rather choose to be homeless than run that company . He knew every dirty business of his father but he can't do anything. Fortunately that greedy basta@rd kept nothing under his two son's name and pai and his nong is safe. Pai's brother too hates that company.
That man never treated them both like his sons. "

" How will he when they aren't his kids " Venice said, making payu's heart tightened again.

Venice did tell him before about his doubts of pai and his brother being tawan's son .
According to Venice tawan was too busy with cheating on kinn and Vegas that there was no way he will get time to knock down a women .
Pai is 24 and the age too doesn't tally as Tawan was busy looting them 20 years ago.

"We will look into that too p' , but I don't know how pai will react" payu said sadly , he doesn't want pai to get more sad. On the bright side, with Tawan gone, Pai and his brother will have a happier life.

" Let's start nong , for your pai and my brothers " Venice said. Payu hmmed and cut the call walking back to where  sky was.

He saw pai sitting on the stairs of the hospital with his knees close to his chest .payu ran to pai to see the younger one was crying.

" Baby " payu called him gently to see pai's eyes all teary.

Pai looked at payu and sobbed harder.
" It's because of me , if only I just died maybe everyone will be happy " pai said sobbing harder.

Payu saw red.

Did he suffer and stay away for pai to talk about death.

Payu crashed near pai and held pai's face in a death grip making him wince.

" Never ever talk about death Pai, I am warning you …never " payu said and crashed his lip onto pai's startling pai out of nowhere.

Pai kept his hands on payu's chest startled. He tried pushing him off to get his lips bitten .

" ahh " pai winced at the pain , payu took it as an opportunity to slip his tongue inside pai's .
Pai stopped resisting giving himself to the man he loves kissing him back .
Tongue intertwined the place was filled with lapping and mewling sounds

He kissed the younger so hard in an animalistic pace as if he wanted to make him forget about himself.

Payu lost himself in his buttercups lips that now he was losing his hands control squeezing those stress balls of his .
Pai moaned feeling payu squeezing his ass .Hearing that moan payu lost the last string of control, forgetting where they was he pulled pai onto his lap where the younger crashed ,his crouch landing right in payu's.

Pai unconsciously started grinding on payu. Years of yearning make them forget about everything.

Payu latched himself into pai's neck, kissing and biting leaving marks . He latched his mouth on pai's nibbles which was now bare and perched up in front of him .
He don't even remember when he opened pai's shirt .