THE END

Third person [POV]

"You want me to what ?" payu asked with wide eyes 

" Let's spar '' rain repeated .

Earlier

Rain and payu were arguing from the morning . It all started when rain began to tick off everything payu said . Payu at first didn't mind but as rain's snarks started getting more things started getting heated that sky had to run from the other room in between them with pai holding payu back and then rain suggested they spar .

Now no payu doesn't consider rain as someone weak , infact the opposite . He was scared of rain because he knew how well of a fighter is rain . He himself saw it when rain broke gun's bones himself .He still remember the chills that ran through his spine that day .

" Rain , calm down . Stop fighting "sky said .

" Yeah , payu stop it you too " pai said just as sky and rain expected . Sky looked at rain winking at him.

" Owww...is little stormy scared .Are you going to hide behind p'pai ?" rain added the fuel to the fire.

" Alright ! Let's spar " payu said .

" STORMY !" Pai yelled .

" What ? should I keep shush just because he is younger . NO!" Payu said and walked out .

Pai took a deep breath and looked at his brother who was giggling .

" Rain , sky .What are you both devils up to ?"  pai asked .

" Wait and watch alright "rain said .

Pai looked at them both confused , what are they up to ?

That evening the 4 of them were ready in the ring . Pai was worried about payu and it was visible in his face.

The fight started and both threw punches . But one punch rain threw made payu to cough and gasp for air kneeling down .Pai jumped into the ring running to payu .

" RAIN ! WHAT DID YOU DO ?" pai screamed .

" Hia , we are sparing obviously some small injuries will happen . It's not my problem that he is weak" rain said sassily .

Pai looked at rain in disbelief .Payu hearing what rain said stood up immediatley " Who is weak ? bring it on " 

Pai mentally facepalmed , it was clear rain was riling up payu .

In 5 mins payu was again on his knees . Rain kneeled beside payu " There is one more round you know , if you can't then...hm then let p'pai spar "

" What no " payu yelled .

" I will " pai said to save his man's balls or next rain might break them .It's clear rain have some motives because earlier sky winked at rain , sky wasn't the one to appreciate violence especially to payu out of all.The boy adores the man a lot .

" Pai , are you crazy " payu yelled .

" p'payu , please shut up and sit there , sky take him "rain said.

Sky dragged payu out who kept protesting and yelling .

" RAIN I PROMISE YOU IF YOU HURT HIM I WILL KILL YOU !" Payu yelled.

" Why are you riled up like i am taking your husband away , who is he to you p' ?" rain asked in an annoyed voice .

" He is  ..he is my ..he " payu was stuttering , pai chuckled at that .

" Speak when you have a label in his life p'payu" rain said and they started sparring .

Payu was relieved rain was going easy on pai , so far they we sparring equally