chapter 3

Now aren't you'll curious about payu's bipolar behaviour.
Wanna know ?
Brace maybe you'll hate him or love him.
Who knows this crazy author keep on changing her plot like her mood swings.

Author pov

Payu sat down on the chair frustrated.
Why is thing's going south again ?

Firstly seeing pai hurt was hurting him more than anything, and he is the one who hurt that sweet angel of his the most.

And sky , from the beginning he wanted to keep sky away from pai. He didn't hate sky , that boy was sweet . He knew sky as his fellow code junior but as a person he knew pai deserves a person like sky.

But that man, that despicable disgusting man . He already found out about sky . In no time sky's life would be at risk .

And now this,

He didn't want to say those disgusting words about sky, hell he could see through from that website. He was with pai all the while through his trauma . He would understand sky more than anyone.

But he said those words . No amount of apologizing to the boy will help but if he could help sky like he helped pai that would be the real true apologizing to sky .

And rain , will he finally realise that I am disgusting and leave me. It would be good if he found a good man unlike me .

Payu's POV ( A little flashback)

I was just 12 when I first met pai that day I discovered I liked boys.

He smiled at me and I knew angels existed.
My little angel was prapai.
Knowing about his trauma I knew I have to do something and I did .

We dated in secret because his father was/is  the most disgusting human to even exist .

The first time we kissed is still my favourite in my 24 years of life.

It was his 16th birthday, and his first birthday in boarding school. His father send his away to boarding school and I asked my parents to live in a boarding school.

I bought him a cake and celebrated his birthday.

He cried. He cried that day.It been years since he celebrated his birthday.
His father always kept parties more like business meetings but they were not for him .

That day he kissed me.
My angel kissed me .

I don't know how , one minute I was hugging him and next he kissed me .

It was his birthday but I got my biggest gift, My pai.
The first time he gave himself to me it wasn't the sex that mattered but his trust towards me.

Laying beside each other all sweaty after the blissful sex , I looked at his face, who was giving me the brightest smile in the world. That day I knew I would do anything to keep that smile that way.

Many started gossiping that we were exploring our newly found sexual orientation,but I have been 'Paisexual' since I was 14.

When we turned 18 we moved in together near our university. It was a small studio apartment but It was our little palace .

With me , him and our little buttercup.
Our puppy.

The puppy and pai had the same personality and I named him what I call pai to embarrass him.

Buttercup.

When we were 21 , I asked his hand for marriage.
Two little rings I bought with my savings from the money I earned from the garage.
Our relationship was a secret only saifah knew , just him.