Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"Song Shi, come over here."

Zhao Zhufu smiled slightly and turned to the tailor. The tailor respectfully bowed, saying, "The clothes customized for His Highness... oh, I mean Prime Minister, are all here. Please feel free to choose."

The black-haired Omega, with a hint of confusion, walked closer to Zhao Zhufu. He glanced at the tailor first before turning his gaze to Zhao Zhufu.

The young man's golden eyes displayed obvious curiosity.

The princess smiled amiably and gestured for him to look behind. As she lightly waved her hand, the curtains behind them were drawn open, revealing a series of formal attire.

Most of these outfits were in black, gold, and white color schemes, each bearing the emblem of the Andes Empire.

Song Shi slowly widened his eyes, opened his mouth, and then cautiously looked back at Zhao Zhufu. "What do you mean by this?"

"A month before my coronation, I tried a total of 140 outfits before finally choosing the last one."

With a smile, Zhao Zhufu continued, "However, thanks to you, the ceremony failed, so... I have to go through this process again."

"Now, you are also ascending to the position of Prime Minister, a matter of great national importance. Naturally, you need to go through a similar procedure. Any questions, Song Shi?"

Her voice was light, but every word carried a profound weight. The tailor on the other side had already begun to wipe sweat, while Song Shi maintained his composure. "Of course not, Your Highness."

"You can still call me by my name, just like I call you Song Shi."

"Yes..."

Song Shi paused for a few seconds before reluctantly saying, "Fu Fu."

Zhao Zhufu nodded in satisfaction and continued to walk forward. "As Prime Minister, theoretically, in most matters, you and I have equal rights... This one is acceptable, as a backup."

She spoke halfway and suddenly pointed to a set of clothing beside her. The tailor nodded repeatedly, and a red circle appeared above the clothing, floating in the air.

Zhao Zhufu raised her eyes and continued somewhat absentmindedly, "If that's the case, can I fulfill your wish?"

Song Shi remained silent for a few seconds, then answered slowly, "If I were to answer 'no' at this moment, it would be a bit too melodramatic."

Zhao Zhufu seemed to not catch the underlying meaning in his words and simply regarded his response as an agreement. She spun around with a smile, and her beautiful pale yellow skirt twirled in the air.

"You can also take a look and see if there's any outfit that suits your taste. Oh, by the way," the blue-eyed Alpha female continued, "My coronation ceremony and your inauguration will take place on the same day."

At this point, she noticed that Song Shi's usually icy expression had cracked slightly. He widened his pupils in apparent confusion, halted his steps, and asked, "Is everything you said true, Your Highness?"

The golden-haired princess stopped as well, turned to face Song Shi, and appeared somewhat amused. "What's the matter, did I ever deceive you, Song Shi?"

"All right, I'm tired." Without waiting for Song Shi to give her a more specific response, Zhao Zhufu raised her foot and walked forward. Without looking back, she instructed the tailor nearby, "Just select the one I picked earlier for the Prime Minister."

Zhao Zhufu had barely left the hall when she encountered the white-haired Pope at the entrance. When he looked at her, usually gentle and kind, his face was now tightly furrowed with a worried expression.