And just as she seriously began to contemplate whether her current dignity was more important than seizing Song Shi on the spot...

"Your Majesty, this person is indeed the 'Gifted Eye' from the Vikeh Kingdom, but he has offended our sovereign, considering the minor conflicts between the 'Gifted Eye' and your esteemed country..."

"Hmph." The Seventh Prince, who had been observing the flowers on the wall all along, interjected. He sneered, "Just minor conflicts? Has Vikeh forgotten the matter of losing the seventy thousand elite soldiers in that battle?"

Zhao Zhufu narrowed her eyes. She had found Song Shi's current identity strange from the beginning, but now, with what her Seventh Imperial Brother said, she had a clearer understanding of him.

...Wait.

Zhao Zhufu's movements paused for a moment. She slowly raised her gaze, once again focusing on the figure with his back to the crowd.

The young man's black hair was as smooth as she remembered, but it seemed to lack its usual luster. It was half-damp, making him look somewhat pitiful.

His pheromones continued to emanate, saturating the solemn hall with a sweet, creamy scent, which seemed out of place.

Finally, Zhao Zhufu began to piece together some discrepancies.

If she had thought before that her lack of marriage and not meeting Song Shi was due to the butterfly effect, now, looking at Song Shi in a timeline she wasn't familiar with, becoming a marshal and suffering humiliation from the sovereign...

Was she the butterfly in the butterfly effect after all?

Since she could be reborn, could it be that the current Song Shi was also a reincarnation?

Zhao Zhufu's hands and feet were cold, but a faint smile involuntarily curled her lips due to the slight possibility.

The woman's pair of lake-blue eyes contained a bright smile, so radiant that it was almost blinding.

The envoy on the other side was interrupted by the Seventh Prince, but he showed no signs of annoyance. He seemed like a programmed AI, only following the orders of his master. Now, he was slowly bowing towards the Seventh Prince.

"Of course, of course... So, our sovereign has rendered this 'Gifted Eye' blind, as a gesture of goodwill to the Andes Empire. We hope that Your Majesty and the little princes and princesses can feel the sincerity of our sovereign."

Upon hearing this, Zhao Zhufu furrowed her brows slightly, then widened her eyes a little. The envoy, on the other hand, casually waved his hand.

The next moment, the black-haired Omega's body rose from the cage, futilely struggling in mid-air, while the envoy, seemingly oblivious, precisely controlled him at the highest point the cage could accommodate using his psychic power.

With the envoy's movement, everyone present could clearly see the densely scarred upper body of the Omega, the flushed cheeks, and—

Those lifeless eyes.

Zhao Zhufu's eyes darkened.

In her memory, her spouse had a beautiful pair of golden eyes that occasionally looked at her with a smile, a bit aloof but always gently addressing her as "Your Highness."

Now, under the strong light in the hall, those beautifully shaped phoenix eyes not only didn't flinch in the bright light but also showed no sign of pupils contracting.

This unmistakably proved one thing: Song Shi was blind.

Under this display, the hall was eerily quiet, and the envoy stood there with a smug smile, as if he were truly just presenting an ordinary exotic item to the Emperor, waiting for his response.