She watched as he stumbled away to go talk to some of his buddies on the basketball team and to go get some more drink. Harper chuckled as she walked further into the house and waved hello to some familiar faces from school.

The kitchen was the only room in the house that was fully lighted as people chatted away from the craziness of the party. Harper grabbed a red solo cup from the counter and walked to the sink where she filled the cup up with cold water. After a stern talking-to from Jess about not being able to trust water bottles at parties, she only got water from the sink.

Shrugging absentmindedly, Harper leaned against the counter as she sipped on her water and watched the party unfold before her and wished that Griffin was there with her, since he always accompanied her to parties and stuck by her side.

As Harper was sipping on her water, she noticed one of Jordan's basketball friends coming towards her. She really didn't know him all that well, but she did know that he was a junior like her, Griffin and Jordan.

He leaned next to her on the counter. "You're Harper, right? One of Jordan's friends?"

Harper nodded self-consciously, not knowing what to expect from this guy and instinctively started to reach her hand down towards her back pocket for her phone before she looked up and saw the boy peering into her cup. "Vodka?" he asked curiously with one of his eyebrows raised.

She shook her head. "Water. I don't drink."

The boy nodded slowly before he stuck his beer towards her. "You want some?"

Harper shook her head and leaned away slowly. "I don't know you, so that's gonna be a big fat no."

"Oh, sorry about that. I'm Brandon. I figured you knew who I was." he said calmly as he continued to lean against the counter.

Harper smiled uneasily and squeezed her way out of the counter. "Well, it was nice to meet you, Brandon, but I think I'm gonna go find my friends."

She quickly walked away as she passed all the intoxicated students as she made her way up the stairs so she could find a bathroom and have a moment to catch her breath.

The small bathroom she found was quiet and low-lit, giving Harper a few minutes to catch her breath and gather her thoughts. She felt a little claustrophobic from all the people and noise in the house as she leaned against the counter and sent a quick text to Griffin saying that she was gonna get a ride home from the party since Savannah had disappeared.

After a quick back and forth message between her and her boyfriend, she made her way back out into the hallway with her face still in her phone. She wasn't even paying attention to where she was going before she felt someone pull her into a bedroom.

She didn't even have time to react before she felt a pair of lips on hers and the sound of a lock clicking could be heard throughout the room. She tried to push this mystery person off of her, but he was too strong, grabbing her arms and pushing her down back onto the bed. 

"No, don't touch me!" she yelled out in panic.

A hand was slapped over her mouth, covering her words as a hand groped her breast forcefully. Tears pooled in her eyes as she realized what was happening to her. She seen the videos, heard the lectures, and now, she knew what was coming.

Harper kicked her legs in an effort to push the mystery boy off of her, but it was no use as his hand gripped her thigh harshly. She bit at his hand, forcing him to remove it from her mouth.

"Don't touch me!" she cried as his hand traveled to her jeans button.

"I know you want it."