27 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕

Start from the beginning

— Calm down. You can't be so possessive Amber! Tara would never cheat on you.

— Yeah but...

— You're jealous — Liv laughed at me and something inside me stirred

— I'm not!

I'm not fucking jealous, I'm just worried. There's a difference.

— I'm going to find her.

I got up but Liv grabbed my hand and sat me back on the bench.

— Let them talk. Everyone is tired of him being in love with her.

I sighed and took a pack of cigarettes out of my pocket. I need to smoke again. The Hicks are destroying my mental health.

...

the manipulator: I can't wait to see you again
the manipulator: maybe I should come over and do something nice to you

I'm standing against the wall and staring at the message. Jill what the fuck are you doing again? I don't want a repeat. I already gave it a chance and it ended badly.

A memory of the action on the table in the living room came to my mind. Fuck it. Jill can be an amazing memory, but also one that makes me want to puke.

{4 years ago, April 20}

I'm looking at the girl sitting on the floor next to the bed. Aunt Kate called me before to say something was happening again. Chauffeur brought me here as quickly as possible.

— I don't know what to do anymore — Kate said

Jill looked up and laughed furiously. I'm looking at her not understanding what is happening to my friend. She had bad days, weeks actually, but I guess everyone has those sometimes, right? However, with her it all works more strongly.

— The best thing you can do is fuck off! — the girl said

— Get a grip or you'll end up in a psych ward! — Kate informed her angrily and left the room, slamming the door.

I turned back to Jill, unsure how to go about talking. I don't understand why her bad states come back so regularly. She then becomes a different person.

— You don't understand anything — she said before I could open my mouth

— Then just tell me how you feel. I can listen.

— No.

I clenched my jaw and sighed. Blake and Kate don't know what to do anymore. She goes from therapist to therapist and nothing.

— Jill — I started and moved closer

— Not a step further! — she screamed and stood up

— All right! — I raised my hands up shocked — I'll stay there, just talk to me.

— What the fuck is there to talk about? Fucking meds don't work.

Again? They have changed them many times.

— Maybe they will prescribe you a different one — I have no idea how it work — But, do you take them at all?

She is looking at me in a way that I hate. Her eyes are strange, not so sensitive anymore.

— Don't make me look crazy. I don't need treatment.