Blackmail

If you haven't prayed Salah please pray this book can wait but your salah can't

Happy reading

Farhan p.o.v

INT. AMAL'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

I felt nervous  as I stood outside Aamal's house, gripping a bouquet of roses tightly. I take a deep breath, straighten my  tie, and ring the doorbell. We were supposed to have a simple wedding today . It's Aamal's wish and I respect it with all my heart . I couldn't believe my childhood friend and the one who always loved me. I wish I would have known it before I wouldn't have let Aamal suffer like that . I know people are gossiping about her in the town about how she is tainted but I really don't understand HOW SHE IS TAINTED when the man has done wrong. How can people blame and criticise the victim instead of the criminal ? I know Aamal is strong and independent enough to fight her problem but I just want to make her feel that she is not alone. I am always going to be with her .

The door swings open to reveal Aamal's Aunt , with a worried expression on her face

" Aunty ? What happened?" I immediately went to her , she was sitting on the floor with her head between her hands. I immediately noticed the messiness - broken vases, shattered glass, and overturned furniture scattered across the room. Fear and desperation consume me .It was a mess…there was blood stain on the white marble top .

" Farhan, I'm sorry. Aamal has been taken by Haider, the dangerous mafia leader. He wanted her " she said teary eyed .

My hopeful expression quickly turns to one of shock and concern.

" What? How could this happen? " I ask in disbelief 

" Aunt Zahra, we have to do something! We can't let Aamal stay with that monster. We have to rescue her! " I stood up panicking

She clutching her chest " I know, Farhan. But Haider is not a man to be taken lightly. He's ruthless, powerful, and possesses an army of loyal followers. I fear for Animals safety, not just that they took Ibrahim and his father too, " she cried louder .

I paced back and forth, his mind racing.

I rub my face and stop " We can't just sit here, Aunt Zahra. We need to find help, someone who can take on Haider and save Aamal. I won't let him get away with this " 

Zahra holds my hands, gazing at him with gratitude." Farhan, you have a noble heart. That's exactly why Aamal fell in love with you. We'll fight for her, together '' 

I nod and wipe away a tear, with determination unwavering.

Aamal p.o.v

I sat there, in the opulence of the luxurious room that had been given to me by the notorious and dangerous Mafia Haider. As I surveyed the grandeur surrounding me, a sense of numbness settled deep within my being. It was a feeling that permeated my every thought, an eerie detachment from reality.

Just a few hours ago, I had been forcefully abducted, torn away from the safety and comfort of my own life. Haider, a man of power and influence feared by many, had orchestrated my kidnapping with ease, as if plucking a mere pawn from a chessboard.

And now, here I was, returned to his towering mansion, trapped within its fortified walls. The room I found myself in was the epitome of luxury, its extravagant furnishings a stark contrast to my captive state. Gilded decorations adorned the walls, and the delicate scent of expensive perfumes wafted through the air, mingling with an undercurrent of danger.