_: ok yes, its true, so what......... and....... i... mom and gran knew about me bending the 4 elements

sokka: wait.... mom knew!

she nodded and turned away,

katara: unbelievable, you've been bending forever........ wow _ wow.

_: who cares ok! so what, its the past, and nows not the time to be fighting about something so stupid

Sokka: ok fine... but maybe Zuko's right. Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know (lays his watermelon aside and stands up slowly) just the thing to change that. Beach party!

(He removes his outer coat, revealing a pair of brown undershorts underneath and dives excitedly, he entered the water with a splash. Sokka surfaces with seaweed on his head and he blows water from his mouth. He grins goofily.

Katara jumping off the shore into the water as she waterbends a surfboard made of ice. She proceeds to surf as the water displaced by her movements splashes. underside of the ice surfboard as Katara jumps off a wave of water and her image is silhouetted against the Sun. She lands back into the water with ease and continues surfing. Suki laying on a beach mat in her red beach outfit. She smiles as Sokka walks into screen carrying seaweed in his arms. She looks puzzled as Sokka grabs empty pails and exits the screen before re-entering a spilt second later with the buckets full of water and a huge smile plastered on his face.

Aang is holding a big piece of wood in his hand. him placing the piece of wood as a horn into his sand sculpture of Appa.)

Aang: Check out my Appa sand sculpture. (the real Appa growling at the sight)

_: its cute

Toph: Not bad, baldy. But I've been working on my sandbending (stretches and cracks her fingers) You're gonna love this.

(the area in front of Toph. She moves her hands and sends clouds of sand dust everywhere. The dust clears to reveal a miniature replica of Ba Sing Se in the sand. the huge Earth King's palace in the middle with tiny houses surrounding it. Aang walks towards it and kneels down, scrutinising the details.)

Aang: Whoa. (he looks at the sand replica of Earth King Kuei and his bear, Bosco) Wow, you even made a little Earth King and Bosco.

(Sokka who is frantically carving at his sculpture, sending specks of sand flying everywhere. Toph & Aang walk into screen behind him.)

_: it looks so real

Toph: Try and top that, Sokka.

Sokka: Ta-da!

(He reveals his sand sculpture with seaweed for hair, stones for eyes, a red starfish for a nose, and some stones and seashells as a smile.)

Aang: Is that a blubbering, blob monster?

Sokka: No, (stomps the ground defensively) it's Suki. (Aang with an animated look of shock and surprise on his face as both he _ and Toph burst into a fit of laughter.)

Toph: Suki, we'll all understand if you break up with him over this.

Suki: I think it's sweet. (Sokka runs and slides into screen on his knees as he grabs Suki by her shoulders and kisses her on the cheek.)

Aang: But it doesn't even look like...

(A burst of fire hits the sand sculpture, sending waves of send everywhere. Aang yells in surprise and shields himself from the impact. The dust clears and Aang looks up at the cliff. Zuko running and jumping off the cliff, fire bending at Aang at the same time. Aang narrowly misses the flames and jumps across Toph's sand sculpture. Aang flies across it. A ball of fire hits one of the sand houses, breaking it into a wave of sand instantly. Aang lands on the other side near his sand sculpture as he turns around and looks frightened. He then jumps over his sand sculpture.