Chapter 18

Thanks for all the comments and votes people. Sorry for the slow update. But hey, quality over quantity anytime right? If I don't feel inspiration, I do not write. =D

Oooohhhh, this chapter is juicy - ALL ABOUT CAMERON....

“Why are you blushing?” Leo smirked at me, placing down the daily newspaper.

After that stunt I pulled last night, of course I would be blushing, you idiot! Watchfully, I placed my hands on my cheeks, and indeed they were warm. “I’m not feeling very well.” I half-lied, well it was partly true. I had a blocked nose, and was actually feeling a little light headed for some reason.

“Don’t go to school then.” Leo replied offhandedly.

“Unlike someone, I don’t have the money to keep my grades up.” I snipped back heatedly.

But seriously! Could he not be a little more attentive? I’m a girl after all; I also have those times when I want to be looked after!

“If you really wanted that photo on Facebook so much, you could’ve just asked. No need to be so negligent.” I added, in a sickly sweet voice.

He reacted in an instant; the colour drained out of his body, and he was suddenly as pasty as paper. “What do you want then?” Leo grunted in defeat.

“How about being considerate and attentive for starters?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I’m already considerate and attentive.” He immediately answered back.

I exhaled with a sigh, “really?” I raised my eyebrows.

“You’re hard to be nice to.” Leo admitted, glancing up and capturing my gaze.

“Why?” I snapped, searching through his gorgeous green eyes.

“Well considering the fact you’re always sarcastic; full of dry humour and snide remarks, I don’t really see the point of being Mr Happy pants to you.” Leo responded contemptuously.

“You sound like you’re talking about yourself.” I said, giving him a long look.

“See? Do you see what I mean?” He yelled at me perturbedly.

“Facebook. Now.” I stated before granting him a sardonic smile.

“Go on, do it. I’ll just hire technicians to hack into your profile and delete the pictures straight away. As you already know, I’ve got the money.” Leo folded his arms grimly.

“The last time I checked, hacking was illegal. If you do that, I’ll just report you to the Facebook website, and they will probably delete your profile, or even better, sue you!” I hissed back, my defences quickly breaking.

“Yeah, go on and sue me; for deleting my picture from your profile.” He snapped.

“I cannot be bothered arguing with a brainless idiot, so goodbye!” I fumed, storming of kitchen boisterously.

Honestly, I could not believe him. The boy from yesterday in the Gondola was the polar opposite; I’m beginning to think Leo Gallagher has a split personality. Sliding into my white mini cooper, I caught sight of his glowing black Bugatti Veyron, how I wanted to reverse into the glossy backside of his beloved car, if only the contract didn’t forbid me to do so, I would’ve ruthlessly backed into his baby a long time ago! With one dissipating last glance, I pulled out of the drive way and sped my way to school.

***

Momentarily, the world spun at my feet. Leaning on my car for support I wondered what was wrong with me.