UA Sports Festival P2, and Court days. Chapter 11:

(A/N: Hello my Nekos and Okamis! Sorry I took so long for this chapter I lost motivation. But I hope 35 pgs worth according to google docs is enough. this {not including any A/N's} is about 7,386 words. So enjoy!)

They all find their seats and surprisingly their seats were right next to one another.

"Seems we got lucky." Zuku says.

"Seems so." Shoto agrees.

They watch as Nemuri starts the announcements.

"And Now class 1-A!" She says.

Everyone cheers as they head out but Shoto stops Izuku.

"Hm?"

"We may be getting along, my father expects me to pass All Might's predecessor. I will beat you."

"You are strong but everyone from every class is giving it their all and so will I." Izuku states.

They both walk out.

"And now for the first year nominee and the first place winner of the entrance exam, Bakugo Katsuki!"

He goes up to the microphone and says, "I will beat all of you and become number one!"

The crowd roars with booing and anger.

The class all turned pale.

Midnight announces the first event and the rules.

Then the race starts.

Shoto had frozen the ground but the whole class avoided it.

"AND TODOROKI SHOTO IS IN THE LEAD!!" Mic announces.

"Minato can you help me get further and have Riku separate some of the ground to make a fault or something?"

"Sure thing kiddo we're on it." He replied back quickly.

As she started to catch up to Shoto there was a mini earthquake that caused some of the ground to separate.

"Who did that?!" One kid shouted.

"Where'd it come from!?" Another asked.

Soon enough some of the robots started to show up. She saw kids attacking them like Shoto with his ice and Denki with his electricity.

She used her water quirk on them and made sure none fell forward.

"WELL WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT FOLKS! SORA ELLY IS CLIMBING UP THE RANKS ALREADY IN THIRD PLACE AS SHE TAKES DOWN THE ROBOTS!!"

Said girl would be blushing from the embarrassment if it weren't for the fact that she's so focused.

"UH-OH! SEEMS SOME OF THE STUDENTS HAVE FOUND 'THE FALL'!! LOOKS LIKE TODOROKI IS STILL IN THE LEAD!!" He says making wild gestures that keeps making Eraserhead have to move away from him.

Then he sees Izuku with a giant piece of scrap metal and watches him behead a robot.

"WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT MIDORIYA IZUKU JUST BEHEADED A ROBOT!!!" He said impressed.

Shota gives him a quirk powered glare.

"Tone it down would ya Mic."

"Sorry, Eraserhead no can do!"

"SEEMS THAT PEOPLE ARE FINDING CREATIVE WAYS TO CROSS 'THE FALL' BUT IT SEEMS LIKE SOME ARE STRUGGLING! WHAT'LL THEY DO?!"

Mic turns off the microphones.

"I'm curious to see how Elly is gonna cross this." He says.

"Me as well." Shota adds.

"Indeed it will be very interesting." Nezu says walking into the room with some other teachers.

Then they all turn back just in time to see the wheelchair lift into the air but it was empty and they were all startled.

💙💜🐺🐾

A few minutes prior said girl had gotten an idea.

I'm going to try the transformation again but I'ma need you guys to help get the wheelchair to the other side."

"Are you sure? Cause it didn't work last time."