Mac & Cheese With New People

*No One's POV*

"Now," Umera stated, gaining the attention of the crowd, who were murmuring to each other as they waited, and appeared in front. "We have two more people joining us today."

"And who would that be?" Jake drawled, making some people, who forgot he was there, jump up in surprise.

Instead of answering, Umera just waved her hand, and two familiar flashes of silver light appeared, before two bodies dropped from the portal. 

"Ow!" A female voice whined.

"Oh, you're fine, Kate Bishop." Another female voice scoffed, her Russian accent heavy.

"Yelena?" Natasha spoke up, to the surprise of most of the room.

"Natasha?" The blonde replied hesitantly, her voice breathy. The brunette stared at the red-head, her facial expression was one of shock and confusion.

Then the two ran at each other, colliding into each other, desperately grabbing and hugging each other. Everyone else stared confusingly, besides the unknown brunette and Clint, who just watched knowingly.

'Uh, Nat?" Steve piped up hesitantly, "Who's this?"

Natasha broke away from the hug, the blonde looking displeased, but lets her go. 

"This is my baby sister, Yelena." Natasha introduces, the blonde waving at the crowd. All eyebrows went up. Never they expected that Natasha having a sister.

"Though," Natasha continued, narrowing her eyes towards the brunette. "I don't know who you are. Who are you?"

"I-uh." The brunette stammered, and Yelena sauntered over, putting her arm around the other female's shoulders.

"This is Kate Bishop." Yelena drawled, patting the other's shoulder. "She's a friend."

Newfound confidence had found the brunette, because she threw up a peace sign while saying, "Sup."

Tony opened his mouth to ask another question, but Umera interrupted him. 

"You'll learn a little bit about them, Stark." She said. "Kate, Yelena, please find an open seat to sit. There's plenty to choose from."

Yelena plopped down next to Natasha, who had found her seat not even a few seconds prior, Kate following to sit on her other side, looking hesitant, but then Yelena basically dragged her down into the seat next to her, so that was that.

"Now, for a quick introduction of Yelena and Kate's actresses. "

"First up, we have Kate Bishop, also known as Hawkeye

"First up, we have Kate Bishop, also known as Hawkeye. Her actress' name is Hailee Steinfeld and she is currently 26 years old."

"Wait, wait, wait." Clint interjected. "Hawkeye?!"

"Yes, indeed." Umera replied. "You'll find more about that later. For know, onto Yelena's actress."