Sebastian & Anthony TT

*No One's POV*

"Here we go, enjoy the video!"

Anthony and Sebastian are sitting side by side on chairs with a blue background behind them. Sebastian is holding a large, ugly mug.

"That is an ugly-ass mug, I'm just gonna say." Shuri commented.

"Language." Steve immediately piped up.

'Some of my favorite things to do on a Saturday is to read thirst tweets with Anthony Mackie.' Sebastian said to the camera. Anthony sat next to him, looking amused and raised his hand.

A bunch of people snickered throughout the room. Bucky glared at the ones that were closest to him.

'So let's see what the thirst tweet," Sebastian said as Anthony puts his hand into the mug. "Says."

"Thirsty." Anthony commented.

There were laughs around the room from Anthony's comment. Sam just hid his face in the palm of his hand.

The scene changes and 'Thirst Tweets With Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan' appear.

"Ooho, here we go." Tony said, rubbing his palms together in anticipation. 

The scene is back to Anthony and Sebastian. 

Sebastian holds up a piece of paper and starts to read it, the tweet appears on the screen as well. 'I want someone to look at me the way  Sebastian and Anthony look at each other.'

Sam immediately ducked his head in embarrassment as Bucky's cheeks turned red. There were coos echoed throughout the room.

Both of the men turned to face each other, smiling.

'Ah,' Sebastian said as Anthony commented, 'That's great. That's great.

'Right,' Sebastian said. 'That's....kind.'

"You sound so awkward right there."

"It's not even me!" Bucky replied incredulously.

"It's practically you."

'Anthony Mackie you cutie pie, come sit on my face. I will eat your ass like a fudge brownie.' Anthony read the piece of paper.

Roars of laughter echoed throughout the theater. Sam just hid his face in his hands, embarrassed, completely missing the interested look that Bucky was giving him.

"Please don't be embarrassing, please don't be embarrassing." Sam muttered underneath his breath.

Sebastian was also laughing on screen as he was holding his drink.

'First of all,' Anthony says, looking at the camera. 'Send a ticket - beep - lets do this.'

"I wanna go home." Sam whined as Steve was shamelessly laughing at him. "Man, shut up! It isn't funny!" 

While Sam kept yelling at Steve, he, once again, missed the hungry look that was on Bucky's face.

"He totally wants to fuck him." Shuri whispered loudly to Peter, who immediately nodded in agreement. Bucky, with his enhanced hearing, heard her, and turned a bright red. Steve, also having enhanced hearing, heard her as well, and only made him laugh harder.

Sebastian was setting his drink down as Anthony continued, 'That was sweet. A fudge brownie.'

Snickers were heard throughout the theater.