Break - 1.5

*No One's POV*

One by one, everyone started to wake, some faster than others, but they all started to pile into the living room-kitchen area. Tony immediately went towards the coffee machine, much to Pepper's exasperation. Peter tried to follow him, but MJ and May dragged him away, much to Peter's disappointment. He sat on a stool, arms over his chest, pouting.

No one would take him seriously. He looked like a kicked puppy. Tony just patted his head in sympathy.

Bucky and Sam had basically taken over the kitchen, working around each other effortlessly, making them almost seem graceful. A couple of people lingered, watching them in awe and curiosity. Shuri and Ned were whispering to each other, placing bets on who would trip first, or who would start an argument that would end in disaster.

The kitchen started to smell like breakfast, the aroma of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and much more drifted throughout the living area and down the hallway, attracting the stranglers that were still in their rooms.

The dining room table, that could only fit around eight people, began to morph into a much longer table that could fit over forty people to it. Everyone watched it shift, a little disturbed.

 "That was the most disturbing, but yet the coolest thing I've ever seen." Shuri said, staring wide eyed at the table, which had finished its disturbing transformation. Murmurs of agreement came from the others, but then they quickly sat down as Bucky and Sam started setting the table.

Many varieties of breakfast material was an option. From the original breakfast of eggs and bacon, to blueberry waffles and pancakes, everyone dug in, clearly starving. Bucky and Sam quickly high-fived before digging in themselves.

After about fifteenish minutes had past of eating and chatting with one another, Umera appeared behind Steve, making him fumble with his orange juice, spilling it on himself in the process. A couple of quick laughs came and went before everyone turned their attention onto the goddess.

"Once everyone is done eating, come back to the screen room. We'll continue from where we left off." Then she disappeared, presumably to go prepare the next of what they'll be reacting to.

Everyone quickly finished up, before staring at the dirty dishes.

"Uh, what are we-" Steve was cut off by a flash of silver light, which made all the used dishes and silverware disappear. Everyone stood there for a moment, before shrugging and headed back towards the screen room.

Arriving to the screen room, everyone situated in their seats, a completely different order than the day before, considering there were now beanbags situated in the front row, which were immediately claimed by the teenagers, leaving a one open. Wanda slowly lowered herself down onto the remaining beanbag, giving the teens a shy smile as they beamed at her.

"Now," Umera's voice echoed throughout the room, startling some. "We shall begin again. Everyone settle down, it's going to be a long day."

And there's the chapter! Hoped you enjoyed this one, and see you in the next one! 

Next Chapter will be up on Tuesday October 24th, 2023 at 1:00PM CST.

AveryZ22

PS... HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Tilly013 !!!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!