Fists of a God

*No One's POV*

"...Marc Spector, Steven Grant and Jake Lockley." Umera finished as a silver flash went and gone, and three men came crashing down from the ceiling, piling on each other. Almost everyone in the room jumped up on instinct, tense and ready for what ever would happen. 

The man at the bottom groaned, his hat falling over his face. 

"¿Qué demonios?" He muttered before shoving the other two off of him. The other two groaned in protest.

"What's with the triplets?" Tony commented warily. The three men all shot up at the comment, tense and ready to fight. The others stiffened even more.

"Who the hell are you guys?" Commented the one wearing white, before turning to the other men beside him, and his eyes went wide.

"Jake? Steven?" He asked. The other two men stared back at him, also wide eyed, before the one wearing black went excited.

"Bloody hell!" He said excitedly, gathering the other two up in a hug. "Marc! Jake! You're here!"

The two older men huffed, but allowed the younger to hug them.

Steve let out a cough, gaining the attention of the brothers. Marc and Jake stiffened, barricading Steven in their arms, but Steven looked upon the others with excitement and awe.

"Bloody hell, it's the Avengers!" The British voice squeaked with excitement.

"Yeah, no shit." Sam commented.

"Who are you guys anyways?" Tony asked.

"I'm Steven! Steven Grant!" Steven practically yelled, making the other two flinch from the level. Steven elbowed the other two in sides, making them grunt.

"Marc Spector." The one in white grumbled.

"Jake Lockley." The man with the hat stated, giving a sharp nod to the larger group.

"No more questions please." Umera stated. "You will all be given answers as we go on, but for now, I'll introduce their actor and a couple of pictures. If you don't mind, you may go and sit down."

The three brothers looked confused, but went to the three open seats that appeared not even a second before. Then the screen lit up.

"Here we have Marc Spector, Jake Lockley, and Steven Grant's actor, Oscar Isaac

"Here we have Marc Spector, Jake Lockley, and Steven Grant's actor, Oscar Isaac. He is currently 44 years old."

"Wait, wait, wait." Tony interrupted, "You mean to tell us that he acts three different people at once?"

"Indeed. He's a very talented actor."

"Wow." Steven breathed. Marc huffed in surprise while Jake just raised a brow.

"Anyways, here's a couple of pictures."

 Steven beamed up at the screen.

"You three look adorable." May said, giving them a smile.

Steven turned bright red, Marc's face turned a slight pink, but Jake just stared back at her.

"No soy lindo." He replied, but all May did was shrug.

"Thank you?" Steven squeaked.

May just gave them a kind smile.

Silence was in the theater before Jake snorted in amusement

Silence was in the theater before Jake snorted in amusement. Steven let out a small laugh while Marc just shook his head. 

"What the hell is this?" Tony demanded. Everyone looked over at the three brothers. Jake just shrugged.

"None of your business, hombre de hojalata." 

A couple of snickers sounded throughout the theater at the nickname. 

Steven opened his mouth to answer, before being interrupted by Umera.

"That will be answered later, don't worry. But now, we'll be moving on to something different."

Hoped you enjoyed that chapter! And for reference, Marc, Jake, and Steven are from after season 1 of Moon Knight, and obviously, Marc and Steven know about Jake.

See you next chapter!

AveryZ22