37. He is my husband

Start from the beginning

But she couldn't do anything because of Arjun's tight grip.

"You know what? You guys can talk later because my husband is important than that."

Manheer said trying to loosen Arjun's grip.

"And Arjun veer ji, he did hurt me, the way he has cared for me and loved me, only I can feel it."

"Yes he might have done wrong, but he is my husband. And I freaking love him. So leave my hand and go and call ambulance!"

Hearing all this Arjun and Amrit both were shocked.

Arjun because how Manheer still loved him after his deeds.

And Amrit because she called him my husband and said I love him.

Meanwhile Manheer stamped her foot badly on Arjun's and because Arjun was lost in her words, his grip loosened and Manheer ran towards Amrit.

She put his head on her lap and was crying badly.

"Am-Amrit aap na, aap na Action Kamen jitne strong ho, haina..aap toh aise theek ho jaoge hainaa..aap toh mere Mr. Amrood ho na!!" Manheer blabbered while still holding him.

And Amrit was lost in her.

Making it easy for him to go to the deep slumber.

What else would he want?

Seeing your love caring for you and loving you. Perfect. He thought.

His eyes were getting heavy as he tried to touch her cheeks one last time but his body refused and he was all still.

Manheer screamed.."AMRIT!!"

"Amrit nahi na yaar aise nahi!! Amrit please na..Amrit!!" She felt as if her heart was in her mouth with what she saw.

"Amrit I promise I would never call you Kutta Kamina..I-I was just joking when I-I said Saale Marja..Amrit please don't leave me na..please..I love youu yaar."

"Amrit main na, uthak baithak karungi..nahi main kyu karungi aapse karwaungi..haan apse karwaungi..aap agar aise chhod ke gaye mujhe..Amrit please naa!"

And she started crying.

Badly..

And this made Arjun realise that she was even more hurt right now.

He instantly picked up Amrit with the help of his guards and placed him in the car.

"Veer ji agar Amrit ko kuch hua na..I-I will kil.." and Arjun cut her in between.

"Just tell me he didn't do anything else other than that darksoul."

"You are still on that topic veer ji!! Still on that! He is freaking shot and you.."

"Manheer answer me!"

"No he didn't." She said.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

3 hours and Manheer was roaming in the hall of the hospital where Amrit was admitted.

Basically the hospital is owned by Amrit.

The same hospital where his Mafia men are treated.

(Yes the same one where he took Manheer when after the Mehetab incident.)

"He won't die Manu." Arjun said sarcastically but with no sarcasm as the same time.

"Don't you dare utter a word!" Manheer glared at him while still roaming.