chapter 6

Wedding day....

It's the wedding day and everyone is so damn busy. Jisso is running here and there giving instructions to everyone to make everything properly. While Jennie was outside with yoongi and doing other things for guests.

Sehun and kai are welcoming the guests standing on entrance while Lisa and rose are with Jin and taehyung. Lisa is making Jin ready with the help of rose while taehyung is sitting on bed and looking at everything with his huge cute doe eyes.

" you are looking so beautiful oppa". Lisa said admiring Jin who look at himself in mirror and shy smile decorate his pretty face." Yes hyungie you are so pretty". Taehyung cute voice Heard them and Jin turn around and look at his little baby with love eyes.

Seeing taehyung innocent face his eyes started to sting with tears and he open his arms widely for taehyung who didn't waste a second and run fastly in his hyung arms

Seeing taehyung innocent face his eyes started to sting with tears and he open his arms widely for taehyung who didn't waste a second and run fastly in his hyung arms. Jin sniffed holding taehyung tightly and lovingly caressed his hairs.

Lisa and rose look at them with glossy eyes and saw how Jin kissed taehyung forehead with so much love. Just then room door opened and they saw their both moms with yoongi, sehun and kai entered in room.

All of them smile widely seeing Jin and taehyung and couldn't help but to get sad at the fact that Jin had to leave this house now. Jisso gulp down her tears and slowly walked toward Jin.

Lisa take taehyung from Jin and side hug him while jisso bend down on Jin level and softly caressed his hairs.
" you become this big that now you are going to your own house". Jisso said with her tears flowing and hearing his mom said voice Jin chocked a sob and quickly hug her waist tightly and started to crying.

Jisso hug him back and cried with him while Jennie look away controlling his own tears. Suga who always have cold personality can't able to control himself and one by one tears started to flow from his own eyes. Because no matter what he love his hyung so much.

Yoongi sniffed a little and blinked his eyes many times to control his tears. Not being able to hold himself, he walked toward his brother and give him a sad smile. Jennie take jisso in her arms and hug her tightly.

Jin stare at yoongi with his watered eyes and yoongi lean down and kissed his forehead tenderly pouring his affection in it. Jin hicupped badly and hug yoongi tightly hiding his face in his chest.

Yoongi bite his lips and with his hand back side wipe his own tears and look at side only to saw sobbing mess taehyung. Yoongi open his one arm and called taehyung who didn't waste a second and hug his both hyungs tightly.

Yoongi hide taehyung and Jin in his arms and cried with them. Sehun and kai eyes are also leaving little tears seeing whole family crying like this.
" don't cry hmm. I am here". Yoongi said like a protective brother and Jin nodded his head in his chest while sniffing softly .

Suddenly they all heard the sounds from outside and kai quickly said.
" I think they are here. Let's go". Kai said while smiling and both him and sehun hug Jin last time and after blessing him left from there.