chapter 4

Whole Kim and jeons family is sitting now in their living room because jeon mina have to say something. Everyone is so confused with sudden gatterness but still wait for her to say something. Mina and jisso have wide smiles on their faces which make them now curious about the matter they have to know.

" what happened mina? Why suddenly you called all of us?" Jungnim asked him calmly and mina give her husband a excited smile and decided to tell them the reason.

" you all already know that namjoon is older enough to marry now. So I decided his marriage". She said with excited voice and all of them surprised hearing him except namjoon and Jin who felt like their world slip under their foots.

Both of frozen in their places and jin felt like someone snatch his breathing. His eyes started to get teary and he hardly control himself not to cry in front of anyone. Namjoon helplessly stare at Jin and called his mom.

" mom why so suddenly . You didn't even ask me about this". Namjoon said to his mom almost in pleaded voice and mina already guess why he said that."don't worry son. I know you will surely love that person when you see him. He is so handsome and beautiful that you can't able to say no".

Hearing her Jin voice stuck in his throat and his heart thump badly in his chest but after her next words he jerked his head at front with wide eyes and stare at mina with shocked face. Not only he but namjoon state also like him.

" I fixed your marriage with seokjin". Mina smile widely and hearing him every one smile and taehyung cheered loudly hugging his Jin hyung. Jungkook lips slightly curved seeing taehyung like this and stare at him lovingly. Jin hug back taehyung and shyly stare at namjoon who is already looking at him with his charming dimple smile.

" we know you guys like each other so decided to fixed your marriage. Are you both okay with us". Mina asked but everyone smile when namjoon quickly nodded his head without wasting a second. He quickly look down in embarrassment when he got to know what he just did whereas Jin just didn't able to look at anyone due to extreme shyness.

" I have some w-work". Saying this Jin run away from there leaving everyone laughing at his shy and red face.

" m-mom I also ~~~". Namjoon shutters and stand up from sofa but his mom quickly cut him off and said.

" yes yes I know you also have work. Go and do your work because it's most important". Mina teased him which make namjoon so embarrassed and he also quickly run away from there.

" I am so happy thank you noona for accepting my Jin". Jisso said with tears in his eyes and hold mina hands in appreciation. Mina shake his head as no and said." Hey hey my little sister why become so emotional right now. Jin is also my son and I would be the most happiest when he will come in our home as a namjoon's husband. So don't worry ".

Mina hug jisso who also hug back her sister tightly and little tears escaped from her eyes. Because no matter what Jin is still her son and she is a mother after all so being emotional for her is totally obvious.

~~~~~~

Kim's are ready to shift in their new mansion which is just at front of jeon mansion. Jisso and Jennie wanted to shift in there house because they want Jin marriage in their own house. Every one is happy but one specific person is annoyed to hell because his taehyung is going away from his home.

Jungkook anger get the best out of him when he hear that Kim's are shifting in their own house. Only he knows how badly he control his screams in his room and was literally on the edge of leash out on everyone.

That's why he spent most of his time in his room to control his anger and when Kim's were about to go, that time he come out from his room with his most blank face.