chapter 2

Jeons are eating their dinner silently while Kim's are not used to this much silence. But still they didn't talk and silently devour their food. Everyone is busy in eating while one specific person is not giving his attention to his food at all and totally focused on someone.

Jungkook is darkly staring at taehyung from the start non stop and not for a second he look away from him. Don't know why he just can't able to control himself whenever he take his gaze on this beauty. No matter what his eyes always makes their way on taehyung anyhow.

And right now he is also looking at him and gripped his spoon tightly in his hand when he saw how innocently taehyung is eating his food with a mesmerising pout on his lips. Jungkook gulp while staring at his little plump lips and badly cursed himself that what he is thinking that too for a underage kid.

But what can he do taehyung unknowingly is pulling jungkook to closer to himself. His simple innocent act do something strong to jungkook heart. Jungkook never ever felt like this, hell he never even look at anyone and here he is just desperately staring at taehyung like some mad person, like he is trying to ravish taehyung with his eyes.

Taehyung look up from his plate with mouth full with food and lips beautifully jolted out into pout but in next moment his heart tremble when he saw how darkly jungkook is looking at him. Innocent taehyung don't know why he is looking at him at the all time but surely he didn't felt good with his hyung stares.

It make him scared from his hyung. And he also saw how jungkook didn't speak a word and always put a face like he will kill someone right now surely terrified his fragile heart. That's why taehyung decided to stay away from jungkook.

But now who will tell this innocent beauty that jungkook have different plans in his heart for him.

" jisso I already arranged all the rooms. You guys should take rest now". Mina said to them and make their way in living room and all of them take their seats there. Jisso thank her and look at her side and saw taehyung who is snuggling his face in his mom embrace and everyone coo at him.

Jeon jungnim already left from there so only mina and her children are present with Kim's." Unnie taehyung will sleep with Jin. He never slept alone". Jisso said which make every one smile but jungkook eyes darken in immense rage.

He just didn't like when he see taehyung with anyone and right now taehyung sleeping with anyone even though Jin is his brother but it's a big no for him. He just did not like these all things. Jungkook heart burn in fire already imagining taehyung sleeping with Jin.

" so let's sleep now and yes tomorrow I have to look for a good school for taehyung ". Jisso said which make taehyung whine in her embrace but she just caressed his hairs with a smile."it's okay aunty I will see everything". Namjoon said with smile and unknowingly look at Jin.

Jin blushed looking down but someone spoke which caught everyone attention.
" no need I will look after this matter".
Jungkook dark and deep voice resonate in living room and jeon's stare at him with wide eyes.

He'll never ever engaged himself in any work and here he will find a school for taehyung. Taehyung peaked from his mom embrace and stare at jungkook, only to find him already looking at him that too directly in his eyes.

Taehyung quickly look away totally afraid of his eyes and seek warm from his mom. Nobody say anything to jungkook and started to left toward their rooms. Taehyung is also walking with Jin and holding his fingers tightly in his little palms.

While jungkook is walking behind them staring at taehyung back without blinking. His room is next to them.  Three of them stop near Jin room and Jin thank jungkook. Jungkook just nodded his head with a cold face and stare at taehyung who is looking down not looking in his eyes at all.