Introduction

Jeon jungkook...

Age: 19 ( right now)

Jeon jungkook a college student and very cold personality person. He believes in tradition and belongs to a very respected family.

Never mess with him or he will make that person see hell on earth. Never ever speak softly with anyone except his mom. Only cares for his mom the most. Have a rough and dominant personality and demand respect and obidence. Belongs to a rich family.

" my addiction for you wouldn't only ruin you , but it will also destroy every person who loves you.

Not only you but whole world see ,
    How much I am mad for you..."

Kim taehyung.....

Age: 15. ( right now)

Kim taehyung is a high school student and very fragile and soft hearted person. Never ever in his life he even hurts a single thing. Get afraid very easily and have a very soft heart. Even in teenage he looks like a living doll with his most ethereal face.

Have a dream of becoming doctor. Belongs to a rich family but never shows any arrogance and bratty behaviour. Apple of every family members eyes and everyone adores this little cutie so much. Very shy around new people.

   " i- I a-am s-scared of you , leave me ".....

_____________

Sorry can't help myself ☠️

Enjoy and tell me you like this book new introduction. I am sure you guys will love this book...

Tell your thoughts..