chapter 5

It's the night before marriage as tomorrow is namjin wedding. Many jeons and Kim's relatives started to come in their mansion for the wedding. Every one is so happy and whole atmosphere is so pleasent and homey. Whole Kim and jeons mansion are decorated with many lighting and flowers.

Tonight all the youngsters decided to held some functions in their mansion garden

Tonight all the youngsters decided to held some functions in their mansion garden. No elder person will be present there except young boys and girls. So jimin decided to arranged function in Kim's garden because there dad is little strict in theses matters.

So right now yoongi, sehun, Lisa and kai are arranging the carpets and pillows in the grass for their little party. Sehun, Lisa and kai are yoongi cousin from his other mom Jennie family.

" and all done". Lisa said with a happy smile and hifi with Kai who also grin back at her. " when will they all come". Yoongi asked and time to time stare at entrance for their arrival. Seeing him like this his cousins lips stretched into smirks and sehun said.

" oh eagerly waiting for someone." Sehun teased him with a smirk and in return yoongi hissed and slap his back which make sehun dramatically shout and held his back like yoongi just shoot him.

Kai and Lisa laughed loudly seeing sehun pissed look and then yoongi said .
" yah I was not waiting for jimin. Stop your overthinking". Yoongi didn't even know what he said and glared at them. Now again it's sehun, Lisa and kai turn to smirk evily and then sehun said.

" but hyung I didn't even said jimin name". He said making a innocent face which make yoongi eyes widen and now he realized what he just said some time ago. His cheeks dusted little red and moreover his cousin teasings also didn't help him.

All of them were busy in teasing yoongi just then they saw jeon's arriving there with some new faces. Yoongi walked toward them and greet them politely.

Namjoon is not present with them because their mothers told them strictly that he and Jin will not meet each other and see till the marriage. And who is their children to deny this.

" hyung he is my friend eunwoo". Jungkook said introducing eunwoo who bow at yoongi and greet him. Yoongi smile and hug him smiling back. " they are my cousin's, Jung hoseok and she is his wife Amy". He said and hobi and Amy smile at yoongi and hug them all.