chapter 3

Jungkook thought so much of his dad words. One thing his dad is saying is right that taehyung is so scared of him. So for getting taehyung he have to have be soft toward him. It's not like he always scold him. Whenever taehyung make some mistake or anything then he scold him otherwise he never said him anything.

He sees how taehyung always run away seeing him. So jungkook decided to calm his cold personality a little.

It's almost night time and taehyung is sitting in his room and solving some math problems. A deep frown is formed on his beautiful face and a pout adore his lips. He is stuck in one math problem and every time try it's comes the wrong answer.

He started Whining and just then someone entered in room caught his attention." Why my bear is whining, what happened?"". Jin said entering in room with jimin and both of them makes their way toward him.

Taehyung pout deepen and cutely pick up his book and said." See hyung I will not able to solve this questions. They are so complicated." He fake cried at the end which make both Jin and jimin giggle at his cute antics and then Jin take the book from his hand.

" here let me see." Jin said looking at the questions and yes they seems quite hard. Jimin also peaked at book and take a look. Jin didn't able to understand and look at jimin who also shake his head as no telling that he also don't know about this method.

" it's look so difficult to even understand ". Jin muttered and a sad pout come on taehyung plump lips and look down fidgeting with his fingers. But suddenly a idea come in jimin mind and with excited voice said.

" let's take jungkook hyung help."

Hearing him taehyung head jerked toward him so fast and stare at him like he just saw a ghost. What did he say? Taking help that too from that scary person, no no no. He didn't even able to stand in jungkook presence for more then a minute and here jimin is telling him to put hand in lion mouth.

Taehyung look at jimin with betrayal look which make jimin laugh and he said." Ok ok I know he is quite scary but don't worry he will not eat you and plus hyung is topper of his university so he will surely able to help you".

Jimin said to him but taehyung is having none of it and quickly shake his head as no and hurriedly said.
" No I will not go. I will solve it myself". Taehyung said and about to take book from Jin hand but he quickly pull it away and said.

" baby nothing will happened come we will Also come with you". Saying this Jin grabbed his little hands and started to walk outside the room with a Whining taehyung behind who is throwing tantrums that he will not go.

Jungkook who is arranging his bed neatly stop when he hear a knock on his door. He walked toward his door and opened it only to saw Jin and jimin standing there.

" yes you guys want something ". He said which make jin smile a little and said. " jungkook please help taehyung in solving these problems. These are quite difficult so he will able to solve it". Hearing taehyung name jungkook heart quicken but in next moment his breath hitched badly when Jin back away revealing a beautiful little figure who is looking down.

Jungkook just forgot to blink and continued to stare at him in daze. He comes in his senses when Jin said.
" will you help ". He said and who is jungkook to deny this great opportunity. He will be able to spend time with his taehyung and he can't be more happy then this.

Jungkook nodded with a cold look on his face and take book from Jin hand and said. " come in ". He deeply said and taehyung nearly flinch hearing his deep voice. " go taehyung". Jin said and pat his back.

Taehyung eyes widen when he saw Jin and jimin leaving from there and left him alone there with jungkook. He gulp down and slowly look at front and his heart thump in his chest badly when he saw how darkly jungkook is looking at him.