20|➴Instant Move➴

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean? " Asked Vihaan, turning towards them.

"What we mean is... as much as we heard you're the professor in Hiya's and Prem's college. Then why are you invited to her birthday? That too with your mother. "

"That's none of your business I guess" Vihaan folded his arms.

"It is our Business. We too have daughters in our home. We don't want them to look after a girl like her. "

"Mind your language madam. What do you mean by a girl like her? Hunnnn? What type of girl is she? What? No, tell me . Love is not forbidden. She did love Prem, that doesn't mean she became any different from you all. She is the purest girl I know. "

"If she is that kuch pure tell us will you marry her? Are you ready to marry a girl who spent a private moment with you brother?? We all have seen how close she and your brother were."

Hiya shut her eyes tightly feeling ashamed why did she have to fall in love?

"If you Are this much concerned about her marriage. Then wait" Vihaan held Hiya's hand and started dragging her inside the nearest temple of Devi Maata Di.

Hiya was so shocked that nothing came out from her mouth when Vihaan took a pinch of Vermillion from the plates near the feet of the statue and filled the partition of her hairs.

"I did marry her. Are you all happy now? "

"Vihaan" They heard a shocking voice behind them and found all the elders were looking at them with confusing and shocking eyes.

Vihaan was taken aback when his mother did slap him and everyone gasped.

"Maa"

"How could you do this Vihaan? "

"They're talking ill about Hiya"

"Use your words then. Why did you do this? " Meera shook Vihaan holding his shoulders.

He was feeling guilty for making his mother cry.
"Maa please" Vihaan wrapped his arms around his mother and she cried in his embrace

Hiya was stunned, shocked, confused and what not.
The last few minutes of incidents changed her whole existence.

"Hiya" Her eyes snapped open when Ayaan made his way towards her and engulfed her in his hug.

"Bhai" Hiya cried out holding her brother's arms.

"Shhh baby. Please don't cry. " Ayaan said soothing words to Hiya while glaring at Vihaan .

"I'll not spare you Vihaan. For what you did with my sister" Ayaan said, gritting his teeth together.

"Ayaan" Maheen and others came forward and she patted Hiya's head .

"Go take her home" Maheen said and Ayaan shook his head

"No."

"Ayaan leave with Hiya right now" Said Yuvaan in a demanding tone and he sighed while his sister was a crying mess.

After Ayaan and Hiya left with Divya and Rehana Ishaani's father came and she left with him, with worry and happiness filled heart.
She was worried because of Hiya and Ayaan, while happy for herself that just few more days then she will be leaving the hell.

~♥~

"I'm sorry Maheen ji" Meera joined her palms in front of Maheen, who shook her head and placed her palms over Meera's. While Vihaan was holding his crying mother from behind by her shoulders.

"I'm ashamed of my son's move."

"Meera ji please. Don't say it like this. " Maheen said while her own eyes were betraying her.

"He should be more aware of his dids. I'm sorry on his behalf"

"Please don't be sorry Meera ji. We all have seen how Vihaan stood by Hiya when no one was around her to give her comfort. Not even one of us. We should be grateful to Vihaan. " Samaira said, giving a faint smile.

"We will discuss it later. They all have reached home. We all should also head.. " Yuvaan got interrupted by Maheen.

"No. It's a big matter for Hiya's betterment. It's about her life."

"Then what're you suggesting us to do Mom? " Abhimaan asked and Vihaan raised his gaze from the floor to everyone.

"If we say… eventually Hiya is now Vihaan's wife. We can't deny or unseen the fact that he filled her head in front of God."

"I agree with Mahi." Dev said supporting Maheen all along.

"I understand that. But we need to know what Meera aunty wants. After all, Vihaan is her son. " Abhimaan said looking at the mother-son duo who were debating internally with each other.

"I think we should wait for sometime. Because Meera ji too needs time to think about it" Samaira said and Yuvaan nodded his head.

" Yuvaan ji, If you all are okay and forgive Vihaan for what he did, Without even asking anyone. Then I'm okay with their marriage. After all, I'm his mother and I know my son better than anyone else." Meera said, turning her towards Vihaan, who looked down feeling guilty.

"What do you mean by that?? Is someone there in his life? Or… "  Maheen asked to confirm about Vihaan.

"Yes, someone is there in his heart." Meera said and wiped her tears as a smile appeared on her lips, making Vihaan shy.

"Wait wait wait…  Vihaan is getting shy. What's the matter aunty? " Abhimaan asked amusingly and everyone became curious to know about the whole matter.

"It's your sister who stole his heart, without even any prior notice." Meera said, slapping Vihaan's shoulder lightly.

"Maa please" Vihaan whined and everyone laughed.

Maheen and Samaira came forward.
"We're happy that you accepted this instant marriage and our Hiya. " Maheen said and Meera smiled.

"Trust ne Maheen ji, they're meant to be together. Prem was just the medium. "

"I agree with that. But I'm also happy that you two moved out from that house." Samaira said and Meera nodded her head.

"Trust me she will be happy with Vihaan."
"And I believe that"

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

How is the chapter?
It's been a long time I've received good amount of comments.
Can i get tsunami of comments on this chapter?

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all
Maira 🦋

Stay tuned Thank you Love you all Maira 🦋