The beginning of end...

Start from the beginning

*Slash*

Suddenly 3 blasters were cutted by Ozpin and than team RWBY and JNPR got Chara

Ozpin: Ah Mr.Arc... you had such potential but sadly... you are too dangerous to be left alive... Welp kill his lover

After this words Yang prepared to finish of Chara but suddenly... everything went slow motion for Jaune...

No...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Suddenly everything start turning dark for jaune... His HATE... reached the limit...

------------------------------------------------------------------
No one pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

When Chara closed her eyes and prepared for death suddenly... she only felt something farm on her face and it was Yang blood?!

Suddenly Jaune dashed on insane speed and cutted of Yang arm, Black cat ears, Weiss left eye and ruby's right leg... And after second jaune stabbed and throwed away team JNPR...

And than jaune finally stopped moving. Everyone could hear him mumbling word "No" and his appirience changed... a lot...

Now his eyes are an infinity waterfall of black tears... and his smile become like... true monster

His soul become fully black

After seeing jaune everyone in a room expect Chara felt bone chills

After seeing jaune everyone in a room expect Chara felt bone chills. They felt that it's not a human Infront of them, no... it's a TRUE monster...

Suddenly Jaune dashed to Atlas soldiers and started to simply stabbed them all to death while also summoning rain of knifes. Jaune than suddenly turned around and dashed to Ozpin with Ironwood... luckily or no only Ozpin managed to dodge leaving Ironwood to die.

Ozpin decided to counter attack jaune and he dashed to Jaune and surprisingly stabbed him into left arm, but... it was grave mistake. Suddenly Jaune grabbed Ozpin head and slammed into nearest wall. And after this jaune cutted of his own arm and quickly regenerated new on with green magic.

After this small encounter jaune started TRUE massacre... organs were flying left anf right... dusted and blood fulled whole vault...

Suddenly one of Soldiers runned to relic which were opened and quickly took it while jaune was killing his colleagues...

And sadly for jaune while he was distracted Atlas soldiers get all 4 relics together...

------------------------------------------------------------------
end of chapter
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again readers.

As you noticed that was kind short chapter but don't worry next one... will be really long and it also will be last...

Welp enough of spoilers... i wish all of you good luck and have a nice next day