He again came forward and without thinking twice she made a cut on his bicep.

It got a deep cut and blood started to ooze out. It made him burst into anger and he slapped her with a force making her head to tilt on her side.

She immediately regained herself and tried to cut him again but got in vain, as he moved from there.

He came forward to push her back, but she again cut him near his wrist.

"You fucking piece of shit, you think you are doing anything to me. I'll show you now who you think you are messing up with."

He said through gritted teeth and within a swing he throwed the knife to the ground and grabbed her throat making her choke.

She punched near his ear, which lead his grip to loosen. She again punched him and kicked on his weak point.

She ran towards the door and unlocked it, she was about to go out but he held her neck and punched on her face making her stumble back.

"Bitch, you think you will get away from me." He said and punched her again making her nose to bleed.

Her head started spinning making her feel dizzy. He punched her on her stomach making her choke on her own air.

She started coughing, she looked around for something and found her knife, she immediately picked it and swing it infront of him making a big cut on his chest.

It wasn't budging him a bit and what can we expect from the ex Mafia King, who used to rule the world on his finger but he is forgetting that his son is in his position.

More cruel and dangerous he can only imagine. Alex was known as monster which kills mercilessly, there is not a single being who even thought of stopping him till now.

Eira tried to run again but it got in vain as he kicked at the back of her knee which lead her to fall on the floor.

"ALEX..BELLA..HELP." she shouted.

Stefan started laughing looking at her. He came towards her and hovered over her making her heart to drop out off her chest.

She was trembling in fear. She punched his nose with a full force and pushed him back. She immediately got up from the floor.

She took her phone and tried to run away again.

"BELLAA..HELP."

She shouted again.

He pushed her with a force and she landed on floor. He kicked on her chest making her mouth to leave a whimper.

"ALEX HELP." She yelled again.

He kicked on her stomach and hovered over her.

"Didn't I fucking said you, you will regret it and I will make sure to make this place a living hell for you."

He laughed evilly trying to kiss her but she immediately moved her face to the side. He held her cheeks and was about to kiss her again.

"Alex please." She tried to shout but her voice was betraying her.

Stefan moved closer towards her face and he was just an inch away when a hard kick came on his back.

It was ALEX, he was standing there with bloodshot eyes in anger. His jaw was clenched and fingers were curled up in a fist.

He grabbed Stefan's collar and pulled him up from Eira and punched him with such a blow that his nose made a bone cracking sound.

Stefan punched back on Alex's face.