It looked like there were imperial soldiers after her... said Nia, your right Nia said y/n. Tora have no idea... But one thing is most confusing said Tora, what's that? i asked, when bad guys attacked the lab, Lila was not finished said Tora.

There only one who could finish making Lila... Dadapon Tatazo! said Tora, which means... I said. Tora's father must still be alive somewhere? asked Gramps, Dadapon must be held captive by whoever using Lila... said Tora.

You there! Don't move! shouted one of the Ardainian soldiers as they show up, Imperial soldiers... said Gramps as we saw two people we know. You! said Nia, so we meet again, Driver of the Aegis said Morag.

Lady Morag, she's the one. That mechanical girl took down our squad! said one of the Ardainian soldiers, What?! Hang on a minute! i said, where the hell'd you get that idea?! said Nia. Unfortunately, they canot tell difference between Lila and Poppi said Poppi.

So...Rex, was it? Rex, I'm very disappointed to find you stooping to such lowly crimes said Morag. Lowly crimes?! What the heck?! I'm telling you, you've got the wrong guys! i said as they start ready to fight us.

While y/n deal with the soldiers and we deal with Morag and Brighid, Your shills have improved, boy! said Morag, Mythra! i said. I know, I know, I won't use that power, OK? Let's stick to Foresight for this said Mythra.

If you really need to attack, I'll head it over to Pyra said Mythra, thanks! i said as i battle Morag. The Aegis has changed, what happened to her appearance? Answer me! said Morag. You want answers, then put the swords away! What's wrong with you? i asked as push her away.

I'll listen to your confession while you lie defeated! said Morag as Brighid join up with her, Oh no said y/n, then Morag and Brighid launched their powerful attack. Rex! After this Foresight, I'll switch to Pyra! said Mythra.

Understood! i said as me and Mythra move out of the way of the attack, Impossible... He dodged it?! said Morag. Now it's my turn! i said, Lady Morag! Look at the Aegis! said Brighid, so you can change at will! said Morag.

Eat this i shouted as me and Pyra launch a fire attack at them, but it stop in front of them. ...Pyra? i asked, we can do this without hitting them said Pyra. Hah! It's like you read my mind i said.

Are you holding back on me again, boy? asked Morag, we just don't have any reason to fight you i said as y/n walk to Morag as he point both of his swords at Morag and Brighid. Enough! Both of you! said an Nopon as he walk to us.

I know you... You're from the Argentum Guild's Intelligence Division... said Morag, Lady Morag, stand down arms! These not the ones why infiltrate the facility and attack your soldiers said the Nopon.

Then the culprit behind the attack...was not the artificial Blade standing here now. Is that right? asked Morag, they very similar, but not the same. Niranira saw her with own eyes said Niranira, I had a feeling we were being watced since our arrival said Dromarch.

I quite sorry for causing concern, Niranira has been "auditing" Argentum Trade Guild said Niranira. Ah, so you were keeping an eye on us because we came in on a Guild ship said Nia, how ironic that your suspicion should happen to prove our innocence said Dromarch.

It appears I was too hasty in judging you, I should not have attacked you so suddenly. My apologies said Morag as the soldiers bow their head in apologies to us too, N-no, that's fine. Nobody got hurt in the end. I'm just glad it all got cleared now... i said.

An apology from the illustrious Flamebrignger? A rare reward in itself said Gramps, Tora still not happy! Should get year's supply of Tasty Sausages as compensation! said Tora. Masterpon, hame some self-respect said Poppi.

Hmm, I will do what I can within my own means to compensate you. By the way, the culprit who fled the scene- might I ask what manner of connection you have with them? You must tell me all said Morag as we told her what she want.

(y/n)pov

...I see, It seems it would be best for all of us if we worked together for the moment said Morag. Us work with you? asked Gramps, indeed, my goal is to capture the artificial Blade and track down the criminals its actions said Morag.

And from what you just told me, those I seek likely have Tora's father held captive, would you not say our interests align? asked Morag. Uh...I guess so? asked Rex, well, it's definitely better to have her working with us than against us said Mythra.

We shouldn't take the power of Brighid, Jewel of the Empire, too lightly. If she went all out on me, even I wouldn't be able to hold back. And then...we'd burn this place to the ground said Mythra, your right Mythra... her power is unlike any i have see before i said as i saw Brighid smiling.

I am honored that the Aegis herself thinks so highly of me said Brighid, you may not remember it, but... I've faced you a few times before, let's just say it wasn't easy said Mythra. Oh, really? asked Rex.

But that's a story for another time, what do you say, guys? asked Mythra. I can't deny I'd rather avoid making an enemy of them said Nia as Dromarch nod and the other okay with it, I'm okay with this i said.

All right, then, so, from this moment on I suppose we're allies! said Rex. For the moment, I will return to the palace, If you learn anything new, please send word, i will insturct the palace guards to allow you audience with me said Morag.

All right said Rex as they are walking away and i follow the other, at the inn and meet up with Muimui. It sound like you have quite the adventure, but it good that you work things out said Muimui.

Anyway, we'll see if we can track Lila down somehow ourselves said Rex. I too will see If I can find any leads, no matter what, Muimui and friends will find Professor Tatazo! said Muimui as he run off and i have a bud feeling about him.

Right, then... So how are we supposed to track down this Lila? asked Rex, can we not just ask around in the streets like we usually do? asked Mythra. Might not be that helpful... It was night when it happened, so I doubt many people saw her said Nia.

Meh-heh-heh... Time for Tora to show genius skills! said Tora, you have some kind of idea, Tora asked Rex. Tora sure it must be Dadapon who finish building Lila said Tora, yes, you told us as much last night said Dromarch.

And Poppi made based on blueprints Tora got from Dadapon, so Lila and Poppi use basically same design said Tora. Which would mean...they are constucted from very similar materials? asked Gramps.

Exactly yes! said Tora, oh, I get it... If we ask around to find out who's been buying those materials in Mor Ardain, it might lead us to whoever built her said Rex. Rare good suggestion from Masterpon! said Poppi.

So, Tora, what materials exactly would they need to make an artificial Blade? asked Mythra. Well... Ether furnace is obvious, but apart from that, also need... Tetra-Circle! Snake Joint! Black Ash! Delta Vessel! Rabbit Diode! Morph Orb! Photonic Coil! Fairy-Tale Belt Pulley! Arc Indicator! Insect Chip! Perfect Range Sensor! Bion Connector! said Tora.

Why that many items? i asked, wait, wait, wait! said Rex. Nobody's gonna be able to remember all that! said Nia, Tora not even say one-thirtieth of list yet... said Tora. There were a couple of names in there that sounded familiar, though said Gramps.

That Bion Connector was meant to be easy to salvage around Gormott, right? asked Mythra.Actually, almost impossible to find anywhere OTHER than Gormott around this season said Tora.

So whoever we're looking for would have to import them from Gormott, am I right? asked Rex. Perhaps we might find some leads at Port Anangham said Dromarch, We don't have much else to go on, so it's worth a try said Rex as we follow him.