Chapter 86: Ash's & Serena's Home

Start from the beginning

"We've been looking absolutely everywhere for you guys" Lilligant said.

"Sorry, we got sidetracked" Inteleon said.

"What were you guys doing out here anyway?" Latias asked.

"I wanted to collect some berries from the woods and we ended up in the wrong area" Decidueye explained.

"You were collecting berries? For what?" Lilligant asked.

Before he could answer, someone spoke up.

"He wanted to make a cake to give to Primarina" Lucario said.

"What? But your baking skills suck" Pancham said with surprised.

"Maybe, although my targeting skills are pretty good" Decidueye said with an intimidating glare.

Pancham slightly shivered and decided to shut up.

"You're making a cake for Primarina? That's so sweet!" Cinderace squealed with her hands together and an excited blush.

Decidueye rubbed the back of his head as he awkwardly chuckled.

"Unfortunately we couldn't collect the desired berries cause we got attacked" Inteleon said.

"If you lead the way we'll help you" Lilligant offered.

The group ventured into the forest again. After some searching they found enough berries. Inteleon nabbed some berries for himself.

They all eventually returned to Wyndon. They walked up to a large tower.

"Welp, home sweet home" Pancham said.

"Hard to believe the first time we were here it was to save the world" Lilligant said.

"It was where The Vish had risen once again!" Dracovish said with excitement.

Latias giggled while Cinderace sweatdropped.

"Well it serves much better as a high rise condo building" Inteleon said.

They all entered the building. They walked past the receptionist, who waved to them, which they waved back. They all entered a large private elevator and headed to the top floor.

They exited the elevator. They past by the closest room, which had a sign that said 'Ball Court Room'.

Noises were heard inside the room.

"That now makes it 40-30!" Ninetails said from her seat.

"I'm just 2 games away from victory! You're going down!" Zoroark said with confidence.

"Don't get cocky, I'm the tennis master around these parts!" Gardevoir said with a confident grin.

The group kept walking, passing by another room that read 'Game Room.'

A couple Pokemon were sitting in front of a large tv screen that had a certain fps game playing.

"I'm going for the flag" Delphox said.