Forty Two

2 years later:

Taehyung's pov:

I run across the landing and straight down the stairs, a laughing Jimin hot on my tail.

He jumps on my back when we reach the living room and I squeal, stumbling slightly.

"guys be careful, i don't want any accidents before the ceremony" Yoongi chuckles, lifting the blonde off me.

I fix my graduation gown, smoothing out any creases.

"my baby looks so beautiful" I hear in my ear, and I don't even have to look to know it's Jungkook.

I turn around, smiling widely as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"you look handsome too" I compliment, cheeks and the tips of my ears turning pink.

Jungkook's dressed in a black suit, Raven hair slicked back with the odd strand falling free over his sparkling eyes. His tie and cuff links match the colour of my navy gown and I smile at the thought, cheeks turning redder.

Jungkook wraps his arms around me and brings me in for a kiss, lips lingering as he gently thumbs at my chin, pulling my bottom lip down.

"my baby's big day" he coos, smiling against me.

My hands come up to rest against his chest, fingers hooking around the hem of his blazer. He really does look handsome.

"yeah yeah i love you taehyung, oh i love you too jungkook" Jimin cuts our moment short, pulling me away and I giggle, seeing Jungkook shake his head with a smile.

"here you go!" the blonde hands me my graduation cap. I decorated the top in an array of paints and colours with the bold words KTH painted in acrylic.

Jimin's hat is decorated also. He's glued gold ribbon around the hem of the hat. And stuck a photo of him and I at the amusement park we went to during the summer. It's one of my favourite photos although my sun burn is so bad in it. The bold words PJM are also painted above that he had me do.

"we have to rehearse how we're going to throw our caps because I don't want some random guy stealing mine okay? we need to practice throwing them straight up into the air so we can catch them"

I laugh at how serious Jimin looks, his brows are furrowed and he looks so determined.

"i don't mind where mine lands jiminie, that's the fun of it" I say as the boy rolls his eyes. But I comply and practice with him anyway.

"right, photos!" Yoongi declares, coming into the room with his phone out, he's dressed in a navy suit with a baby pink tie. To his own absolute horror but Jimin insisted, and who was he to say no?

Jungkook follows behind with his own phone, chuckling at how serious Yoongi is taking this.

"we need one of Jimin by himself and then Taehyung by himself. then one with the two of you then then a couple one. oh! maybe we could try and get one of the four of us? set the phone up somewhere-"

Yoongi is cut off by the sound of us all laughing. It's a rare occurrence to see him this expressive and excited.

"okay hyung, take it easy" Jungkook grins, patting his back. "we've got plenty of time before we need to leave"

Yoongi rolls his eyes, shaking Jungkook's hand off him.

"yeah yeah laugh all you want. you're going to be glad i took these photos 10 years from now"

We spend quite a bit of time taking more photos than we probably needed. But every time Jimin and I would think we're done, Jungkook would come up with another pose and spur Yoongi on.