Two

Taehyung's pov:

"Morning Taehyung!" Namjoon's voice rang through the car.

"morning hyung" I sighed, getting in the back of his car. Seokjin was sat in the passenger seat, and Hoseok the seat beside mine.

I woke up with the worst headache. I contemplated whether or not just to stay at home in bed all day but I forced myself to go to college. I didn't do all that work last night for nothing.

The guys gave each other a look.

"I didn't get a text from you last night, did you slip okay?" Seokjin asked, a slight concerned crease in between his brows.

Before I slip, because i'm so young, I usually message one of the guys, preferably Jin, just to let him know that i'm going into my headspace. He'll either come round and watch me or take me to his, so I'm safe but so my dad doesn't find out either.

"no I didn't slip" I mumbled quietly, holding my pounding headache in my hands. "it was my dad again"

Seokjin sighed.

"was Haru alright?" Hoseok asked, clearly worried.

"yeah he was fine, I fed and changed him, my dad woke up not long after and gave him a bath but by that time I had a lot of college work to get done so I didn't get the chance to become little"

It was silent in the car for a while afterwards.

"why don't you come back to mine and Namjoon's apartment after college? you can stay the night. You can be little the whole time" Seokjin asked with a smile on his face, just as we were pulling up outside of the college. I watched as Namjoon gave his boyfriend a pat on the knee at the idea.

That did sound good.

"as long as you guys don't mind.." I questioned insecurely. I never want to be a bother to these guys.

"of course Taehyung! we love looking after you" Namjoon beamed. 

-

The end of first period was over and I made my way out of my maths lecture hall as fast as I could.

I really hate big crowds, or places where there are loads of people. Like lecture rooms. 200+ people sat in one room together. It makes me so anxious and shaky. I'm always scared something is going to happen or I'll slip out of stress. Not to mention that i'm two years younger than everybody in first year so I stick out in a crowd like a sore thumb.

However my period two class is my favourite.

Art.

It's what I major in.

The class is different to a lecture hall. You had to actually 'audition' in a way to get into this major as it's more of an advanced one than the regular art classes here.

I had to send in portraits and a bunch of my own work that i've done in order to qualify for this degree. And because you have to audition, it's a small class with only around 15 people in. 15. I can deal with that.

I walk into the room and quietly make my way to the spot in the corner right at the back. Out of everyone's way.

I took a deep breath and a sigh of relief when I sat down. I'm finally away from all those people in the crowded halls.

little bundle of joy | taekook On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara