Discovery

The day after Chernobyl left the cookie kingdom, they went to talk to Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie. He's the smartest cookie they know, and he's always tried to be as close as possible to their dad, so he had to know no more about everything that was happening. He's busy most of the time, so they hope that he will have some time.

When they reached his house, they knocked on the door, and one of his assistants let them in and took them to his office. Once they got there, they opened the door to see Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie sitting at his desk, working on his latest experiment. Chernobyl shut the door and turned to their brother.

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Hey Acid."

Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie: "What do you want, Chernobyl? I'm busy." He said not looking up from his desk.

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "I need to ask you something really important. I need to know about Sugary Yogurt Cookie's father."

Fluoroantimonic Acid looked up from his desk, confused by their siblings question.

Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie: "Why would you want to know about that?"

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "After I had gotten kidnapped, I couldn't understand why sugary yogurt cookie, whatever would I do something like that, and after smooth investigation, I found out about how badly Dad used to treat her when we were kids, and I couldn't understand why he'd do that, but then I remembered something a long time ago. I asked Dad about Sugary Yogurt's father, but then he started acting strange. He just looked down at the ground and didn't want to say anything about him. Then he just went into his room. I saw some of the serpents going to his room right afterwards, and they were asking the same way, and I feel like this might be the reason why Dad hates her so much."

Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie: "Are you sure that's what happened? It's not like our father to act like that."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "I can't believe it either, but it is true. That's why I haven't asked him about it because I knew I wouldn't get an answer, but I know you've got to know something."

Fluoroantimonic Acid got up from his desk and walked towards his office door.

Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie: "I'm not sure why dad's behavior would change like that after hearing about Frost Cookie's father, but I do know something about him. Follow me."

Fluoroantimonic Acid led Chernobyl to a room hidden far back in his mansion. In the room, there were machines inside, but they weren't ones Chernobyl had seen their brother use; they looked old and worn out like they hadn't been used in a long time.

Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie: "Frost Cookie's father used to work with theses; his family used to own the company I found theses in before it got destroyed after the breakout."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "The breakout?"

Fluoroantimonic Acid grabbed some old newspapers and showed them to Chernobyl.

Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie: "A long time ago, one of the experiments went rogue and released all of the experiments from the facility."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "It doesn't sound like they were too happy living there."

Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie: "Juggling by what happened to our home, I assume not."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "What do you mean? What happened to our home?"

Fluoroantimonic Acid flips to one of the other newspapers. On the front page, there is a bomb going off.
Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie: "This happened. It was rumored that the escaped experiments set off nuclear bombs in the area to destroy the facility, which was successful but permanently damaged the area, which is why it's frozen over today."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Acid, what did the company do? There has to be a reason why they needed experiments and all this stuff."

Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie: "I saw something in one of these news papers; it said that they would capture dangerous creatures to protect cookiekind. They even claimed that cookies would one day be able to own these creatures."

He showed his sibling the newspaper showing cookies next to a monster that looked completely tamed; it was tied to a leash, not seeming to struggle at all. Chernobyl looked at the picture, they knew there was something wrong about it.

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Do you think it was dad?"

Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie: "Do I think what?"

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Do you think it was dad who caused the breakout and the bombs?"

Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie: "It seems likely that it was him, which is probably why he didn't like it when you brought him up."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "I guess that makes sense. Well, I have to go talk to dad. Bye, Acid, and thank you."

Fluoroantimonic Acid Cookie: "Goodbye Chernobyl. Don't bother Dad too much with this."

Chernobyl quickly left, thinking about what their brother told them. What did their sister's father do to their dad to make him want to do everything? Would he even get an answer from their dad about this? Only time will tell.