Questioning

Moonlight Cookie pov

Me and my friends just got kicked out of Frost Queen's house, and I was shocked at how strongly she reacted. Sea Fairy seemed really upset after I knew how much she cared for her, and she's never been like this. Whatever is happening with her, it must be something bad.

Moonlight Cookie: "Sea Fairy, are you okay?"

Sea Fairy Cookie: "I don't understand why she won't talk to us; she knows that we will help her. I just don't understand why she won't let us help her."

Black Pearl Cookie: "She seemed so angry about it too, even with you around."

Moonlight Cookie: "Maybe someone else might have an idea of what could have happened with Frost Queen Cookie. She seems pretty close to that Cacao guy. Maybe we can ask him."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "You are right, they do live around the same area; maybe something could have happened there, and if so, it's likely that he could have possibly seen what happened. Let's go."

We all search the kingdom to find Dark Cacao Cookie to see if he knows what happened to Frost Queen. We eventually find him playing with Cotton, and seeing her kind of made me not want to go ask at all. I feel like that girl was plotting to kill me or something, but for now I have to keep it to myself since I can't prove it.

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Dark cacao, can we talk to you?"

Dark Cacao Cookie: "Oh, Sea Fairy Cookie, what do you need?"

Sea Fairy Cookie: "I need you to tell me about Frost Queen Cookie." I know both of you are from the same area, and I want to know if you saw whatever is making her act the way she is recently."

Dark Cacao Cookie: "I'm sorry, but I unfortunately haven't seen anything around that area recently. She had stopped by my kingdom, but that's about it, and she was acting normal then, so it must have happened sometime after she left before I got a chance to see anything."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Cotton, what about you? Have you seen anything that could have made Frost Queen like this?"

Cotton Cookie: "Sorry, sea fairy, but I don't know what happened either. I already tried asking Sherbet and Snow Sugar if they knew anything, but it seems like no one knows anything."

Dark Choco Cookie: "I think I know what happened."

We all turn to face Dark Cacao Cookie's son, Dark Choco Cookie.

Dark Choco Cookie: "I was around Frost Queen's Castle when I saw other elemental cookies heading towards her castle. I'm not sure what they were doing there, but when I saw Frost Queen later, she didn't seem like she was in a very good mood."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Thank you, Dark Choco Cookie. Do you think you know who the cookies were?"

Dark Choco Cookie: "There were three of them, and I'm pretty sure one of them was a Millennial Tree Cookie." I also saw a Fire Spirit flying above the trees, but I couldn't make out who the other figure was.

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Don't worry about it. I think I have an idea of who the third cookie might be. Let's go, guys."

We walk away from the trio, already planning our next move. As I look back at them, that psychotic child keeps looking at me with an evil grin on her face. I swear that girl is plotting something.